• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Catvoca

Banned
The last several bombcasts have been good. Granted those were all due to having guests on, but for all the bitching people do about the general quality of GBWest, the Bombcasts have been alright

Agreed, I've enjoyed the last few bombcasts quite a bit.

Wunder

I was playing Andromeda during the Mass Effect discussion and I was like "Psh, these guys don't know what they're talking about, this game is fine." Then I crafted a new set of armor and weapons and went back to the first planet to take care of a couple side quests. Turns out the weapon I invested a lot of space points and currency into is a piece of shit and I got into some huge boss fight with 0 cover available. I respawn and try and engage the boss again and it bugs out and I let it sit there for 5 minutes before alt-f4ing out. Turns out it doesn't alt-f4 out that well and I had to restart my PC, losing precious bombcast minutes.

RE: That Halo email.

aMOKhP0.png

I should really tell Brad "Niall" is pronounced like the River in Egypt and not Neil next time.

But TBH even Irish folk get it wrong 50% of the time.

Hindl

Question for people playing BotW: What are your favorite regions of the game? Right now I'm basically ready to fight Ganon, I've done everything else. And I kinda beelined the second half of the game, since I wasn't finding much interesting stuff in the last few regions, while the first few regions were full of wonder. I'm curious if it's just a result of me getting a bit burnt out (although ironically now that I've finished all of the dungeons and shit I keep putting off Ganon to explore), or I just explored the more interesting areas first.

My favorite regions are basically the whole Southeastern section of the map. Basically all of Faron and Necluda, but I explored those first

Solobbos

Question for people playing BotW: What are your favorite regions of the game? Right now I'm basically ready to fight Ganon, I've done everything else. And I kinda beelined the second half of the game, since I wasn't finding much interesting stuff in the last few regions, while the first few regions were full of wonder. I'm curious if it's just a result of me getting a bit burnt out (although ironically now that I've finished all of the dungeons and shit I keep putting off Ganon to explore), or I just explored the more interesting areas first.

My favorite regions are basically the whole Southeastern section of the map. Basically all of Faron and Necluda, but I explored those first

I found the whole map interesting. I went north first, then southeast, then basically ran clockwise through the rest of the content. Still haven't fought Ganon since I have a few shrines to find.

I'm genuinely enjoying the whole map. I haven't been to the Southwest yet but every other location has been varied and interesting. I am constantly feeling like I am finding new or unique things. If I had to pick a favorite probably will hop with layanryu (sp?) or Hebra. Snowy areas are always a favorite for me

Megasoum

Banned
What a weird time to do a AMA... Why now and never before this?

Edit: new hire announcement? Or maybe they saw how high up Drew's AMA got?

When Drew was doing his AMA someone asked Jeff on Tumblr about doing one and said they were actually already in talk with Reddit to organize one.

Maybe something to do with Persona 5 maybe? Because the top video on the site right now is Jeff sitting alone in his house streaming games, maybe not the most accurate portrayal of GB for new people going to the website from the AMA...

Hindl

I found the whole map interesting. I went north first, then southeast, then basically ran clockwise through the rest of the content. Still haven't fought Ganon since I have a few shrines to find.

I'm genuinely enjoying the whole map. I haven't been to the Southwest yet but every other location has been varied and interesting. I am constantly feeling like I am finding new or unique things. If I had to pick a favorite probably will hop with layanryu (sp?) or Hebra. Snowy areas are always a favorite for me

Yeah I guess I got tired of them. I actually wasn't a huge fan of any of the locations with the villages, by pure chance 4 out of the last 7 regions I had to fill in were the ones with villages. I really liked Mt Lanaryu which was a surprise since I don't usually go for snow regions. But I thought it was perfect, Hebra was good too. Wasn't a huge fan of the Gerudo Highlands though, and I wasn't big on Eldin either. But maybe I was just getting tired of them. And I guess I just favor forests/jungles

Top Bottom