• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Last night I watched someone do my makeup and then tap on various objects around their room so yes, YouTube is okay

Man, this are always so good, especially the pimple pooping ones where there's a little puss coming out of a bunch of different white heads on a person's nose. I'm also a fan of any video with bot fly extractions.

and if anyone is gonna make fun of me please remember that this post is right before mine

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously it's gotta be film and 40's: the entire resident evil series.

ferunnico

Neo Member
Film and 40: Persona 4 Endurance Run

I just had a terrible idea: YouTube reaction videos to Let's Plays. Not just one-offs like "Kids react to Pewdiepie", but regular reaction videos to each new episode of a Let's Play. Please don't tell me this exists already. I don't even want to know.

C8Bav9hXUAIe3uY.jpg

oti

Banned
It's a crappy job, but someone at Giant Bomb has to do it.

Actually, they don't. But maybe a late review will still be worth it for them in terms of clicks.

After watching the QL and the Crowbcat video I have had my Mass Effect fill for a while. Maybe I will try it once it lands on EA Access but even that I'm not sure about.

Mr. F

Banned
Jeff [on zelda]; I've heard there are some comparisons between it and FarCry 2?
Rorie; I don't remember FarCry 2 at all

correct answer.

Meneses

Are there Transistor spoilers in the podcast? I never finished it. I probably should.

Not as far as I can tell (i'm watching the podcast on delay), they barely talked about it, actually. It was just Greg talking about their design process for a bit and he mentioned it.

hamchan

I just realised the more we suggest movies for them to watch the less likely they are to do it since this is Giant Bomb after all.

Top Bottom