• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

TraBuch

Banned
It's like when those jerk writers of Happy Endings occasionally get on Twitter and are like "Hai guyz, we have a surprise to announce!" and then it's a live script reading or something.

Jintor

This thread better be full of it's happening gigs right now. I'm on mobile and can't check.

Might just start my JPN version back up

robotrock

Banned
Man that persona 5 thing is a level of savagery I never expected giant bomb to have. that's straight up evil if they really aren't going to commit to a proper endurance run.

Though no Endurance Run has ever gone like this, I believe it's in the official rules that they can give in whenever they've had enough though. Could totally see episode 001 ending with "fuck this game" and controllers thrown down

Megasoum

Banned
I should probably play Transistor someday... Pretty sure I have it somewhere... Thought it was on Steam but it's not... Probably PS+ at some point.

TraBuch

Banned
Sounds like Jeff needs an Amazon Echo in his car. I just asked who the star of Mission Impossible was and basically got the whole cast.

robotrock

Banned
He's talking about it on Jefflr.

Mixlr. Pretty sure it's about P5.

Ah, sooooooo, you guys think the Persona 5 "quick look" got delayed because of some weird video embargo restriction?

I am looking at this in two ways now.

There is either a restriction that they can't do any video of the game until launch, or the concern is that they'll get further than Atlus's point of restriction before launch because they are totally doing an endurance run and that requires them to put up one video a day.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sounds like Jeff needs an Amazon Echo in his car. I just asked who the star of Mission Impossible was and basically got the whole cast.

And give up more jobs to automation? You and jeff could have hired a real human being to sit with you in the car to answer the questions instead of a soulless robot.

Teddified

If we really get an ER this thread will need to be nuked cause damn, we be attacked on all fronts people talking about the game cause they got it and people talking about the ER and what happened in it. It'll be spoiler central.

Catvoca

Banned
If we really get an ER this thread will need to be nuked cause damn, we be attacked on all fronts people talking about the game cause they got it and people talking about the ER and what happened in it. It'll be spoiler central.

I imagine someone would make another thread for the ER like they did with Shenmue.

Antiwhippy

You talk as if people want to join this community.

Salarians

tumblr_m622h8NEJX1qdkam5o1_500.png

Antiwhippy

Jeff Gerstmann: "April Fools pranks are lame"

Idk if he's actually said that before but it sounds like something he'd say

One of the early bombcasts (back when like it was just him and ryan, might even be an Arrow pointing down) was them mocking April fools from other sites.

Top Bottom