• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Catching up on Best of Giant Bomb and Dan's fake Russian accent in the Bequest QL is amazing.

Also a funny thing: The dev changed the name of the game from Bequest to Last Answer. Guess it didn't help much since I Google searched "Bequest game" and Last Answer was literally the first result.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
i don't mean to alarm you guys but this is the API image for the p5 quick look

2928705-persona5.jpg

That's the greatest troll in history, well done whoever it was

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
A partly pre-filmed Persona endurance run would certainly explain what GBWest has been up to since Dan left...can't see it happening though.

Would love to see another Jeff ER, even if it can't be Vinny with him, watching his opinions of the game develop over the course of P4 was legitimately really interesting because he always seems to start from a pretty low opinion of everything, seeing the little moments start to sway his opinion was really great.

Meguro

Banned
That thumbnail is fucked up.
Even if they do one (they won't) I can't watch the ER for like a month until I finished the game.

Jintor

i'm in this lucky and unique position where i'm like about 50 hours into the japanese version (from memory) but I only understand like half of it so a theoretical ER would still be super enjoyable

oti

Banned
Man I ain't getting a PS4 anytime soon, might as well watch it everyday (if it exists).

Since I'm set on hoping and waiting for a Switch version I'll watch it until I'm bored. If there is going to be an ER in the first place. Or a Switch version.

##BELIEVEBELIEVE

Jintor

oh my fucking god i just got to the end of the yakuza 0 ER part 6. holy shit right up after the dramatic telephone conversation, you run into that dude

oh my god

Here's my delusional prediction: The quick look ends with "hey this game seems good we should play more of it. Alright! Join us next time for part 2 of the Persona 5 endurance run!"
Jeff and Brad

oti

Banned
Here's my delusional prediction: The quick look ends with "hey this game seems good we should play more of it. Alright! Join us next time for part 2 of the Persona 5 endurance run!"
Jeff and Brad

It would explain what Brad has been doing all this time.

Meneses

This is either a hilarious troll or a cool thing. Either way, it's good.

I will say though, that I don't think a new Persona Endurance Run would be as magical as the first one. Times have changed, the duders have changed.

Rainmaker

Banned
everyone was on their game for the newest bombcast. really enjoyed it

People are saying it would be hilarious if they're trolling, am I the only one that thinks it would be kinda fucked up?

It would backfire for sure but people take things way too seriously

People are saying it would be hilarious if they're trolling, am I the only one that thinks it would be kinda fucked up?

Are you the only one deluding themselves to the point where they think there is any realistic possibility a group of people who don't play JRPGs are going to up and announce a feature where they play one every single day? And as a result are going to feel betrayed and extremely upset when it ends up being a joke?

No, you're not the only one. Unfortunately.

I am kind of hoping it would either be a joke or an ER. The joke would be cool for a chuckle plus watching the meltdowns, the ER would be a cool thing to tune in everyday to. Either way is good for me.

Isn't the better troll if they actually did two parts and ended the endurance run after the second episode saying that was all they could endure?

Meguro

Banned
Yes, the people believing this are delusional, surely.
It's not like there's an entire playthrough of a game in the same franchise on the site already with the same numbering system as that thumbnail.

Remember when they Quick Looked a SMT game, just for fun called the video "Endurance Look", and most people in the comments freaked out about this totally being a start of a new Endurance Run?

Chuck

Still without luck
Vinny and Jeff is the only possible P5 ER combo anyone should want, and since that is an impossibility, no thanks.

daveo42

Banned
Vinny and Jeff is the only possible P5 ER combo anyone should want, and since that is an impossibility, no thanks.

Yeah, I'd want a Vinny/Jeff combo. It would definitely be possible with Jeff or Vinny on skype while the other plays, but I'm not seeing that happening for a game that'll take hundreds of episodes and well over 100 hours. Vinny/Dan would actually be pretty amazing, thinking about it.

kingocfs

The disappointment that will wash over this thread today will...well it will just be another day in the GB GAF thread, but I still have my popcorn ready.

Hindl

Forget this place, that Reddit AMA is going to be glorious if this is a joke

Valtýr;232974848 said:
Didn't Drew and Vinny test out a cross-coast quick look method that worked pretty well? I think they did it for DIRT Rally?

Dan and Austin did it for Fire Emblem too

Top Bottom