• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Curufinwe

After getting the main endings, Nier lets you

buy trophies you missed out on with in game currency. Just selling most of my materials got me easily enough G to afford all the ones I didn't have.

Yea I get it, especially because so much just happened with Majima and not too much seems to be going on with Kiryu. I think the relationships Kiryu forms with Tachibana, Nishki, Oda, Kuze, etc all make for a really enjoyable story as the game goes on.

That stuff does take time to develop tho, while Majima's story is pretty much going 100 mph from the beginning, so I understand being bored by early Kiryu stuff.

Also I've only played zero so that's all I'm basing this off of

Pretty much on the money. There's some really cool stuff coming for Kiryu but his story does develop a little slower.

Yeah when I check my Library the only button on the left menu is "Overview" and I have all the DLCs on the right. I was able to download that stuff but I'm not seeing the game anywhere....weird.

I had the same issue with a game recently and had to restart my PS4 before it would show up. Might be worth a shot.

help i just saw a tumblr post of Bastion lactating

sk0dqac.gif

There is a part coming up pretty soon that will just lead to Dan yelling about how Kiryu is a coolguyactionguy.

It's so good though. It's a shame that in the OST that build up is no where to be found, one of the few instances where the in-game mix/scoring is much better.

There is a part coming up pretty soon that will just lead to Dan yelling about how Kiryu is a coolguyactionguy.

Does said part involve a
pipe and motorcycle
? I haven't been keeping up. I'll probably watch them play that part just to see their reactions. It's pretty incredible.

robotrock

Banned
Does said part involve a
pipe and motorcycle
? I haven't been keeping up. I'll probably watch them play that part just to see their reactions. It's pretty incredible.

theres that scene coming up where *YAKUZA 0 SPOILERS*
kiryu handles a gun to his head immaculately well. its like the coolest moment ever. god its way too cool

Hindl

Going through the P4 Endurance run, just got to episode 50. Watching the behind the scenes video and I see young Drew ;_;

I've broken and really want to buy a Switch. Thank god they're not in stock anywhere and I don't have the patience to play the game where you try to get one in the few minutes they're in stock online.

sixclaws

Banned
Yeah when I check my Library the only button on the left menu is "Overview" and I have all the DLCs on the right. I was able to download that stuff but I'm not seeing the game anywhere....weird.

I had the same issue but this worked for me. Go to your library and start typing in Persona 5 under search. It'll pop up with an option to download.

Guys am I crazy or was there a side quests in today's BitE that was *exactly* the same as one they did before??
Akio and Ara-Q3
... Not sure if Patrick did that on his stream a couple months ago and I'm just thinking of that or what?

Edit: Pretty sure Patrick did it on his stream now that I think about it. I was very confused for a bit though haha

jambo

I don't know how you guys can have videos on in the background while playing games. I need to focus on one thing at a time. Paying half attention to two different things sounds like a nightmare.

I pretty much only play Diablo III with something on in the background, be it a podcast, album or GB video.

Grexeno

I can't believe that GBEast drinking 40's and watching all the Fast & Furious movies would be what got me to go Premium, but here we are.

All of the "I'm a cop" stuff at the end of 1 was gut busting. I hope someone says that literally every time Brian looks at Dom in every movie.

I can't believe that GBEast drinking 40's and watching all the Fast & Furious movies would be what got me to go Premium, but here we are.

All of the "I'm a cop" stuff at the end of 1 was gut busting. I hope someone says that literally every time Brian looks at Dom in every movie.

It is one of the best things the site has done.

Friday is gonna be sad.

Wunder

Guys am I crazy or was there a side quests in today's BitE that was *exactly* the same as one they did before??
Akin and Ara-Q3
... Not sure if Patrick did that on his stream a couple months ago and I'm just thinking of that or what?

Edit: Pretty sure Patrick did it on his stream now that I think about it. I was very confused for a bit though haha

Must've been someone else, or GBWest. You can't repeat substories if you complete them before so there's no way for them to re-do it if they did it earlier in the series

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Akin and Ara-Q3

Don't worry about it man.

Even with though people leave.

We're still family.

daveo42

Banned
Went around to see if I could grab a copy of Persona 5 early. Found it a one at Meijer (regional Walmart-type place) and they had copies out. I should have known better than to get my hopes up as it was date restricted. Here's hoping I can hold out a few more hours and my copy comes in the mail early tomorrow.

Was able to Watch Fast Five and i think i see why many deem it as their favorite lol.

It was pretty good and basically where this series becomes a mixture of the Oceans series plus the Italian job. I would honestly rank it either second or first on a certain day against the first movie.

Also the Rock is the true MVP LOLOLOLOL

Now i'm wondering if i should go to 6 or listen the film and 40s for 4 and 5 (especially 5)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dan Ryckert‏Verified account @DanRyckert 3m3 minutes ago
More
Dan Ryckert Retweeted Garrett Martin
I will never understand the Raw after Mania crowd. They spend thousands on travel packages and then chant at beach balls during matches.

Says the guy that had a waluigi hat sign on camera during the entirety of wrestlemania. Dan plz.

Says the guy that had a waluigi hat sign on camera during the entirety of wrestlemania. Dan plz.

Holding a Waluigi hat sign or a giant cardboard cutout of your own head like your name was Mark, not Dan, is a perfectly normal, cool guy thing to do.

Chanting at a beach ball is a weird thing for European weirdos to do.

Hindl

Persona 5 comes out tomorrow. I have Yakuza 0 (I'm officially behind BitE) ready to continue and Nioh is still sealed. But I keep playing a 20+ year old golf game

hamchan

I will never understand the Wrestlemania crowd. They spend thousands on travel packages so they can boo the winner of the main event.

Top Bottom