• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Playing through Kingdom Hearts 2 before Persona 5 shows up and Pence looks like what I imagine teenage Jeff Gerstmann looked like.

What do y'all think??

latest

Meneses

It's so good though. It's a shame that in the OST that build up is no where to be found, one of the few instances where the in-game mix/scoring is much better.

I always have to listen to it again when people post it. So good.

And yeah, Kiryu is about to be involved in a lot of cool / dumb shit like
fighting that guy in a sewer after he came in on a motorcycle
, and
teaming up with Nishiki to beat up basically everyone in Tokyo, but only after they rip off their jackets in one swift move, anime style

Also, that final boss fight is the hypest shit. The story is firing on all cylinders by then, and when you get to the boss, which turns out to be, in a way
Evil Kiryu
and the music kicks in, it's so good. Doing that fight in Rush style feels fantastic.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think I'm gonna join the folks who fell off the BitE bandwagon because you can't play the video in the background. I'll catch up at some point though.

Just finished the first dungeon in Persona 5. Loving it so far but is anyone else feeling like the SP starts of lower (or gets drained quicker) this time around? Took me a couple of ingame days to get through it.

Curufinwe

Dan associating naked lady mud flaps and truck nuts with Kid Rock instead of his beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd was quite amusing. The other thing I'd expect to see on a vehicle with those adornments is a confederate flag bumper sticker.

Mupod

historically I always used Jojo's Bizarre Adventure names for SMT/Persona characters but it's, like, popular and mainstream now.

My Persona 5 didn't arrive today

amazon fucked something up and I have no idea when it'll arrive. I won't have a lot of time for it tonight anyways, but if it's not here tomorrow I'm gonna just get it off PSN and refund the amazon one. I took two days off this week, there is no stopping this train.

Dan associating naked lady mud flaps and truck nuts with Kid Rock instead of his beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd was quite amusing. The other thing I'd expect to see on a vehicle with those adornments is a confederate flag bumper sticker.

Giant Bomb #28 | A Cultural Icon, Like Truck Nuts

I had to Google what truck nuts were when they talked about it, and when I saw what it was I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

surprised more people don't buy digital. i was able to stay up way too late playing last night when it unlocked at midnight and now i'm suffering through work

worth it

Top Bottom