• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

I didn't much care for the ending fight/chase in Furious 7 that much when I saw it in theaters, but Dan's reactions to everything that happens in it is the best.

TraBuch

Banned
P% sure is a good videogame. Impossible to play it and not constantly think "aw man how would they react to this part? or this part? or this guy?" tho :(

I think the first time I really wanted to see their reaction was when (Memento dungeon P5 spoiler)
Morgana turned into a bus.

Wunder

Just finished Film & Forties. I always thought F&F was a decent franchise but watching them all consecutively made me appreciate how they've managed to cultivate such a great ensemble cast over the movies and establish such a tight relationship in what is basically just a series of race/heist sequences tied together.

Dan totally cried

Ashby

Let this be a lesson to you duders: Never share something you love with a SO cause then you'll break up and you won't be able to enjoy that thing anymore and that's why I can't watch any of the F&F Films & 40s

Dany

Banned
Let this be a lesson to you duders: Never share something you love with a SO cause then you'll break up and you won't be able to enjoy that thing anymore and that's why I can't watch any of the F&F Films & 40s
You get over that with time. :p

I'm glad Dan and Alex have the same appreciation for the movie Breakdown that I do. Also I think this is Vinny having the time of his life on this commentary.

Jintor

morgana is dope.

unfortunately he takes the role of the game saying IT WOULD BEST IF YOU SLEEP TONIGHT so he kinda cops complaints about the game nagging you and sectioning you off for balance reasons

Tunoku

Man, this last Film and 40s was something special. I forgot how good/dumb 7 was and the ending got me.

EDIT: Morgana's VA continues to impress me throughout the game. Hashino also designed a top tier mascot character. Ryuji's VA is also fantastic. As is Makoto's.

Joeku

Glad that the entirety of Fast and 40's exists. The silence during the final moments speaks volumes.

Salute, mi familia.

God I want the quality of the F&F movies to remain as good as F&F5-7, at least until we get the tenth one, which, if it isn't called Fast X Furious, I'm going to be livid. We have a few years to petition for it at least.

Ugh, I can't do it. Every week I try to watch UPF, and it becomes clear that it's just as stale as it was last week. I can't watch UPF anymore. This is so damn boring. If it wasn't for GBeast, I wouldn't even wanna keep my premium. I just wish the archive for their stream was up, because I missed it.

Joeku

Rewatching the last episode of Metal Gear Scanlon Rising, I can summarize the point of of MGR as "Libertarians, this is why you're wrong."

Ugh, I can't do it. Every week I try to watch UPF, and it becomes clear that it's just as stale as it was last week. I can't watch UPF anymore. This is so damn boring. If it wasn't for GBeast, I wouldn't even wanna keep my premium. I just wish the archive for their stream was up, because I missed it.

just stop trying to watch it

it's a lot easier than you'd think

Top Bottom