• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Watching the latest Yakuza video and it seems Dan doesn't seem to like the fighting system and has problems doing the heat actions. I think he would like it a lot more if he wasn't just playing it once a week. Thats not a knock on him, its gotta be hard switching between all the games he plays. All the different styles and combos was hard for me to keep track of and that was the only game I played for month straight.

LiK

Now I'm confused. I was giving you props.

I'm extremely confused. I dunno. If you were being sarcastic, I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you. If you weren't, thanks.

Sometimes things can be really hard to decipher in this snarky world we all live in.

Not surprised with the misunderstanding. Today has been a day of dealing with jerks. I might take a break from the internet over the weekend. Got P5 to marathon through anyway.

wikcjxsuw.gif

Dan's stare at him was great.

This is the worst Fast & Furious Film & 40s so far unfortunately. Getting a bit annoying listening to them talk about albums and actors they want to see in future movies instead of actually watching the movie.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I still don't know what this is

This is the worst Fast & Furious Film & 40s so far unfortunately. Getting a bit annoying listening to them talk about albums and actors they want to see in future movies instead of actually watching the movie.

I can see why you are confused but this is actually Tender Loving Care and not Fast&Furious

what do you remember? They sorta made it clear it was like a farewell tribute to Paul Walker at the end. They even did a montage.

For me its the fact that Vin Diesel's voice over is obviously about Paul Walker and not Bryan mixed with the story Vin Diesel told after he died that as soon as he heard Paul Walker died he flew out to see his family and then just broke down crying in their kitchen when he got there.

pizzacat

Banned
Basically,
Since Paul went to heaven and vin went straight does that mean he's in limbo

OH SHIT THATS WHY HES EVIL IN THE NEW MOVIE

Well that's why he doesn't care what happens to the family because they're fake he's stuck in limbo and is trying to escape omg

Top Bottom