• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

danm999

Those tattoos were such a bad idea. Like, I can't even begin to imagine how anyone involved in the movie could look at those and be like "Yeah, that's dope as fuck."

I think a lot of people made a lot of bad choices when it comes to Suicide Squad.

Mr. F

Banned
I feel like this happens more and more. Must be hard to do clever and funny characters without it, because it's really the tone of our time.

For better or worse I guess. I totally accept that it may just be a "me" thing because there seem to be plenty of people who find it enjoyable and funny, but something about the way it so aggressively tries to be endearing through its writing comes off less as 'naturalistic' dialogue and more like copy/pasting from some of the more irritating corners of twitter.

Lunar FC

Yes, but it wasn't their fault. Wrong card was given to Warren Beatty, basically. He knew something was amiss looking at the card. You have to watch the clip it's hilarious.

How does that even happen?

On a side note i'm watching my friends was IW zombies rn and can't help but think "Not my zombies!"

Lunar FC

No idea. The card he was given was for Leading Actress, but Emma took hers with her and had it the whole time.

Ah, well that really sucks for both parties involved. Didn't have any interest this year because I knew Arrival wouldn't win anything big and that's the only movie I really liked.

Ah, well that really sucks for both parties involved. Didn't have any interest this year because I knew Arrival wouldn't win anything big and that's the only movie I really liked.
Yep it's such a bummer for everyone, but it was damn good TV. I loved Moonlight so it was a win for me either way.

chogidogs

So they just announced that the Switch will cost around 500 dollars where I am from. They are bundling it with Zelda and 1 2 Switch.

It sucks because I pre-ordered. If I knew that it would cost that much I would have just had Amazon ship it here.

Lunar FC

So much stress from looking for a roommate, school and work that don't even know if I'll be able to enjoy a horizon rn. 😕

Hoo-doo

Banned
So much stress from looking for a roommate, school and work that don't even know if I'll be able to enjoy a horizon rn. 😕

Is it the stress or the actual prospect of putting in the work?

I've been going through similar motions while scrambling to finish writing my research paper. It seemed like an insurmountable task at first.
But I find that if I actually schedule in a block of time to work on it with no distractions, I make it through each day with a feeling of accomplishment, doing more than I even planned for. And I mean schedule a fixed start and end time. That's your work zone.

So put it on the agenda. Two-three hours of you working diligently to cross those things off your to-do list. Then the evening is all yours so you can kick back and enjoy games guilt-free.

Jintor

why zelda come out 3 days before my 100% assignment and not day after?

oh it's because i didn't schedule my assignment properly.

do'h

Lunar FC

Is it the stress or the actual prospect of putting in the work?

I've been going through similar motions while scrambling to finish writing my research paper. It seemed like an insurmountable task at first.
But I find that if I actually schedule in a block of time to work on it with no distractions, I make it through each day with a feeling of accomplishment, doing more than I even planned for. And I mean schedule a fixed start and end time. That's your work zone.

So put it on the agenda. Two-three hours of you working diligently to cross those things off your to-do list. Then the evening is all yours so you can kick back and enjoy games guilt-free.

It's just this roommate thing that has been a pain in my ass for weeks now. I need to find somebody reliable in the next 3 days or I'm going to be forced to move out of this townhouse i've been renting for years now. It's a nice place/location and you can't beat the rent, but the owner of the place is a McAsshole. Also I'm in the process of changing departments at Costco where I'm now going to have a full-time position. Which means I go straight from school to work every single day and work till 11 pm, so I'm super stressed about the prospect of that. And school is just school.

Sorry if I'm sounding like Austin here.

Lunar FC

But do you fuck?

I guess I'm lucky in that i didn't have to worry about working when i was at school and now that I'm working i don't have to worry about school.

Not currently, but this chick that works at the campus Starbucks doe.

Though my extent of talking to her is saying "thanks for keeping me caffeinated" when I last got a white chocolate mocha. ��

Hjod

Banned
This is the Giant Bomb thread.

Where nobody fucks.

2929459-2929394-1433966742867.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Drew isn't leaving. He can't. Because he is everywhere. You can't leave everywhere. I will pray for his soul to escape this torment.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope the Switch has a sku without the dock for $70-100 cheaper before the end of the year.
I really hope the Switch has a sku that's not a handheld. Just a box you connect to your tv that comes with Joycons + Joycon-grip. Should also be a lot cheaper.

WHAT HAPPENED TO QUICK LOOK EX
It's still happening.
They officially changed the name: http://jeff.zone/post/157736635541/are-quick-look-exs-not-a-thing-anymore-too-much

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Speaking of the QL EX, looking at the wonderboy and man, it occured to me that I have not been interested in any 2D sidescrolling game in a long time. Other than indivisible (though it's not the 2D sidescrolling that got me interested in it) and odin's sphere (which is kinda an old ass game I played back in the day anyway), I seriously can't think of any in the last... 3 years.

I guess Night in the woods count?

Top Bottom