• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Jeff said the Joycon-lock doesn't work anymore after he dropped it. They see it as an attack on the Switch.

Oh, internet. Yes Dr Tracksuit has a masterplan to ruin Nintendo's stock price through his pr puppet Gerstmann so he can buy nintendo for pennies and give himself a Dr Mario spin-off game. Follow the money.

justjim89

I still don't see the big deal about a system wide friend code. In what situation are you adding someone that you're not in a position to send them a 12-digit code? Why are people still whining about it?

Ashby

I still don't see the big deal about a system wide friend code. In what situation are you adding someone that you're not in a position to send them a 12-digit code? Why are people still whining about it?

Plus it only has to be one-way now. It's no different than a phone number now.

LiK

Not even sure why the digits need to be so lengthy. BNet IDs are shorter and why can't we just use our NNIDs?

Ashby

"When I fire this gun in an FPS and run out of ammo and then pick up the enemy's gun, it's like I'm not gaining anything."

imBask

Banned
can't they play something else, there's already a Quick Look and i'd rather see spoilers for Bomberman or some other trash game

It's a bizarre comparison to make but the degradation stuff reminds me of dying light. That game trained you to never get too attached to your melee weapons because they will permanently break

KingKong

GBeast is too high energy and GBWest is too low energy. if only they could be combined into one Giant Bomb it would be perfect...

Meneses

Went to my local store after work to see if they had the Switch.

They had a bunch of consoles but no Zelda, so that saved me from doing a dumb thing.

Probably for the best, I might jump in on the next hardware revision.

Of course, this led me to another (much less expensive) dumb thing, which was buying Horizon.

Top Bottom