• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

here's that thing that happened

ir4HgXtOz5HjH.gif
Does he archive his run?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know what, so many moments I was hoping would happen last stream is happening today.

Going into the room only to have the dude explode all the kegs of powder, and getting rolled by boulders...

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I bet he'll get the boss in 1.

Unless he gets greedy and gets swarmed.

Alucrid

Banned
The only thing that annoyed me about Patrick's run was his continued use of lock on even when it would've been better off. Like on the Gaping Dragon or Centipede Demon.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
First boss is pretty weak as long as you're managing the shield guys. Just takes some patience if you're not doing heaps of damage.

Requeim

The only thing that annoyed me about Patrick's run was his continued use of lock on even when it would've been better off. Like on the Gaping Dragon or Centipede Demon.

He failed to grasp several of the basic combat mechanics even by the time he was done with the game. His playthrough was very minimalist in that way.

Slixshot

Banned
I found plenty of threads better than this one in 2013. The scrolling mechanic was nothing but a gimmick and the dialogue between members to was poorly written with plenty of grammatical errors. Overrated thread; did not live up to praise.

but seriously, when we getting the 2014 OT?

Simzyy

Wow what a dick. Does a weapon like that exist in Dark Souls? More importantly Dark Souls 2 seeing as they are pushing the invasion bullshit.

Tan

Waste item healing items on healing items

It's part of the game, if you dislike the online aspects that much, play offline.

The guy literally broke brad.

Cmon, I love being invaded, but someone doing it just to break your armor is lame.

TentPole

Wow what a dick. Does a weapon like that exist in Dark Souls? More importantly Dark Souls 2 seeing as they are pushing the invasion bullshit.

I don't mind having some good trolling weapons as long as invasions stay random. It is part of the game to get fucked over occasionally and can actually add to the overall experience. The problem is when it is somebody specifically targeting someone who is streaming the game.

I thought the fight was entertaining and he'll get his stuff repaired in no time at all.

Fuck everyone making a calamitous deal out of this.

The problem is when it is somebody specifically targeting someone who is streaming the game.

Do we even know that's what happened? And if it was someone actually targeting Brad, then moving on is the best thing to do.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Come on, I can see this not being a big deal later on but now? He needs like 8000 souls just to repair his shit. It was just a dick move from an asshole and the reason why I didn't play online.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, I've never actually seen much of Demon's Souls before. It looks really weird and kinda old compared to Dark Souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom