• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Did Brad get the Thief's ring in 1-1? He could really use it.

oddjobs

it's really tiring listening to Brad ponder and moan about raising or not raising stats in case he finds some weapon later on that he likes.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
No, he would need to have a read a guide to know about the roll off the ledge required for the Thief ring.

I spent soooo much time grinding at the start of 4-1.

Vinny is giving Brad Ian-quantities of advice, he might as well tell him how to get it.

Though it's missable, I don't think it's something people would need a guide to find - your attention is drawn by Ostrava when you enter the area, and if you move towards the wall for a better look your character hops it automatically. You can also see the item below, so an observant player would try and find a way to get there.

Requeim

Yeah, the shortcut is great if you need to fight the boss a bunch of times, but I doubt Brad will be able to beat it so all those souls are going away.

I think Vinny completely forgot about the Thief ring. An observant player might figure it out, but I sure didn't.

It's more because he skipped a bunch of enemies and items, as well as the majority of one of the coolest levels in the game

"I didn't even think about blocking."

hYIw2lw.gif

Brad really isn't paying any attention today.

Curufinwe

The way he is trying to fight this boss is hard. Vinny has steered him up shit creek tonight. If he was a few levels higher with some better stuff he could drop down there and beat him pretty easy.

Brad is so hesitant to actually do things in games. Rather than try dropping down and seeing if it's any easier at the boss's feet, he'll just run back and forth and get tongued to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom