• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

I think I used the Adjudicator shield for the rest of the game.

Imagine how many stats Brad would have raised if he had spent this past 90 minutes just grinding the start of 4-1.

Requeim

Brad really has the worst intuition, Vinny already knows what's going to happen when you hit the wound, but he won't give it away

Tan

Brad prepares like he's the goddamn king of the world and then panics and flails around when he actually starts something. It's something magical.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't even like Marilyn Manson, but I feel like he's been done a huge disservice by being thrown in with the rest of that KickBeat soundtrack.

Requeim

I wouldn't be surprised if he'll end up using the crescent falchion or another quick magic scaling weapon for the whole game. If you neglect strength and/or dexterity early on, you'll be forced to grind for souls if you want to use other, more fun weapons (since the cost of level ups will be much higher)

Megasoum

Banned
The thing that impressed me the most about Dark Souls is the dude who got all the trophies on PS3 except the Bonfire one....seriously wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom