• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad was a baby in part 2. He's streaming online in a game where you can be invaded. It's gonna happen. His reaction to it was embarrassing.

Loving the rest of it, though.

LackingSaint

Neo Member
Brad was a baby in part 2. He's streaming online in a game where you can be invaded. It's gonna happen. His reaction to it was embarrassing.

Loving the rest of it, though.

I don't think he was being a baby at all. The guy who invaded him basically did the shittiest thing possible and forced him and Vinny to waste time and resources fixing it. "It's gonna happen" is no excuse for being a huge jerk.

f0rk

I don't think he was being a baby at all. The guy who invaded him basically did the shittiest thing possible and forced him and Vinny to waste time and resources fixing it. "It's gonna happen" is no excuse for being a huge jerk.
Heaven forbid someone tries to break brad

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, considering where he's at in the game, it's understandable that setting him a bill of 8000 souls is pretty uncool.

Just kill him and move on.

It's part of the game, if he didn't want it to happen then set the console offline, pointless whining like a little girl about it.

Play and learn. Now he knows to jump off a cliff right after beating a boss. Shouldn't happen again I suppose. And really I am just waiting for part 3 to be uploaded.

Wereroku

Are there friendly black shadows still? When I played years ago I had someone help me through an entire level just destroying enemies then they gestured and d/c it was really cool.

If I had the means and opportunity I would have done it as well, sick of Brads whining and blaming games because he keeps messing up.

Its not the invading that's shitty its that they are purposely low level with the scraping spear just to mess with peoples games. If they were just out to kill him it wouldn't cost him tons of souls to repair from. They are just out to grief people.

I see the Brad Defense Force is out in numbers, the amount of whining, complaining and blaming he does against games it's nice to see someone really troll him.

Not to mention I'm all for PVP invasions, and Old Monk should by all rights be the toughest fight he has in his playthrough.

But using a combination of scraping spear, regen shield+ring and poison cloud on someone you know to be both a blind noob and streaming for an audience is the kind of awkward nerd shit that stereotypes are made of. By all means invade him repeatedly, just take the same approach that Flake guy did on Patrick's Dark Souls run, which actually added to the entertainment value.

dat immaturity

So it's immature to use a feature, weapon and armourset in the game to attack someone in a game just because people are watching it?

Gotchya.

If he had any sense he wouldn't have put the console online knowing full well people will try and invade him just because of who he is and what is happening.

Wereroku

So it's immature to use a feature, weapon and armourset in the game to attack someone in a game just because people are watching it?

Gotchya.

No its immature to ruin peoples game just because you don't like how they play video games. Again invasions are a fun part of the game but not when you are trolling knowing that the person you are attacking has no souls and will just get thousands of souls worth of damage to their items. The invading is meant to be a fast way to get souls instead of farming enemies and it can be but not when you are sl 5 with a scaping spear.

You are assuming the person was even watching the stream.
No i was commenting on you saying that you would do the same because you hate the way brad plays games that is immature. These invaders are just assholes that feel better when they are messing with peoples games.

No its immature to ruin peoples game just because you don't like how they play video games. Again invasions are a fun part of the game but not when you are trolling knowing that the person you are attacking has no souls and will just get thousands of souls worth of damage to their items.

You are assuming the person was even watching the stream.

Gotchya.

We're past the point of discussing the potential motivations and maturity of the invader when you've clearly demonstrated your maturity level. At this point everyone is looking at you like the guy who shits himself at a party.

We're past the point of discussing the potential motivations and maturity of the invader when you've clearly demonstrated your maturity level. At this point everyone is looking at you like the guy who shits himself at a party.

Good for you, I hate Brads whining and I applaud the guy that invaded his game just to hear him whine like a little bitch, it was glorious.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I joined a FPS multiplayer session and just team killed everyone. It's not immature if it's in the game trololol u mad

Using the Scraping Spear to stream snipe a noob is the embodiment of adolescent behavior.

Assuming that the thing you like (Giant Bomb) is the center of all life and causality as we know it is pretty adolescent as well.

I have no idea how you all can be so damn adamant claiming he was stream sniping Brad.

Assuming that the thing you like (Giant Bomb) is the center of all life and causality as we know it is pretty adolescent as well.

I have no idea how you all can be so damn adamant claiming he was stream sniping Brad.

Welcome to GB OT. You can't say anything negative against anything GB or you get fanboys riding your dick.

Wereroku

To be fair the person could have been stream sniping but most likely they were just noob sniping which is just as shitty.

Antiwhippy

Seeing that the same thing happen to patrick's stream with flake, it's not hard to imagine the same thing happening in a bigger stream.

Also that scraping spear build is used purely for trolling newbies. Doesn't even use a secondary weapon to finish him off after breaking his armour.

Brashnir

Even if he wasn't stream sniping, he was being shitty. He was deliberately invading one of the lowest level areas of the game with a weapon that low-level characters are especially ill-equipped to deal with.

Welcome to GB OT. You can't say anything negative against anything GB or you get fanboys riding your dick.

Eh. I like these duders and really dig there content. So seeing there content potentially "spoiled" by something not in their control is kinda a bummer to watch. but yeah its part of the game. So going forward he should be hardened and know better to take precaution when playing. But really this is not just a Brad problem its something others have avoided these game bc of things like that. And I really want to continue watching him play and enjoy the experience for what it is.

Brashnir

Hey man, bird shit is a part of the world, man. If they guy didn't want me to cover his car in bird seed to entice birds to shit all over it, he shouldn't have parked in his driveway.

Today I learn that trolling is ok as long as it's someone that you don't like.

Do you cry in real life when people say mean things to you?

No you tell them to jog on and get on with your life. It was going to happen sooner or later so no point whining about it on stream for 20 minutes.

Eh. I like these duders and really dig there content. So seeing there content potentially "spoiled" by something not in their control is kinda a bummer to watch. but yeah its part of the game. So going forward he should be hardened and know better to take precaution when playing. But really this is not just a Brad problem its something others have avoided these game bc of things like that. And I really want to continue watching him play and enjoy the experience for what it is.

It was going to happen at some point and they even spoke about invasions while human, if they didn't want the stream "spoiled" he could have killed himself or set the console to be offline.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
You seem obsessed with wanting Brad to react in a way that satisfies you. He moaned about his equipment getting fucked up and then proceeded to "deal with it", like you wanted him to. I'm not even sure what you're arguing about.

e: extra word

Antiwhippy

Do you cry in real life when people say mean things to you?

No you tell them to jog on and get on with your life. It was going to happen sooner or later so no point whining about it on stream for 20 minutes.

It's more akin to someone smashing your car with a hammer, though not in real life so not as big of a deal of course.

Also I don't really hear him whining for 20 minutes, more like 1 minute of groaning at how many souls it will cost him, a few seconds of saying fuck you, and then moving on to figure out how to farm the souls needed. At this point I think your hate of him is distorting the facts a little.

It's more akin to someone smashing your car with a hammer, though not in real life so not as big of a deal of course.

Also I don't really hear him whining for 20 minutes, more like 1 minute of groaning at how many souls it will cost him, a few seconds of saying fuck you, and then moving on to figure out how to farm the souls needed. At this point I think your hate of him is distorting the facts a little.

To be honest I skipped most of the end and every time it skipped 30 seconds I heard whining about how many souls it was going to cost.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

It's part of the game, every game has trolls, deal with it. Don't sit there and whine for 20 minutes.

To be honest I skipped most of the end and every time it skipped 30 seconds I heard whining about how many souls it was going to cost.

You seriously need to calm down, holy crap. You skimmed a video for five minutes just so you could complain about it. What is wrong with you.

Antiwhippy

Yeah, going through it now it's mostly just them trying to figure out if they should farm it off stream. The only thing that I can really call whining is brad being a pussy about using his soul items to repair his stuff at the beginning.

Bookoo

Ouff I just saw that they started a Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls and came here to get a sense of Brad's rage levels.

I hated getting invaded, but it wasn't normally a problem for me since I was in soul form for the majority of the game.

Tan

Ouff I just saw that they started a Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls and came here to get a sense of Brad's rage levels.

I hated getting invaded, but it wasn't normally a problem for me since I was in soul form for the majority of the game.

They get up there. He breaks pretty hard on the latest episode against the boss.
But the rage levels in here may be higher

Christ, if I didn't think the Souls games were dull enough already.

GB are lucky they 1) have an annual membership off me and 2) have Unprofessional fridays otherwise I would not be subscribing.

I suppose I'm just unlucky that I have no love for Spelunky, Dark Souls and Dota 2.

Haunted

Speaking of whiny bitching, are you really trying to play the victim card now after all the shit you posted in this thread?

:lol

c'mon son

I suppose I'm just unlucky that I have no love for Spelunky, Dark Souls and Dota 2.
I wouldn't call disliking three of the best games released in the last years unlucky, more like bad taste. :p Seriously though, the games are pretty different and covering a pretty wide spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom