• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixghost

That's the first time I've ever seen that boss and the first thing that came to mind was "probably should get rid of those spikes." Oh well, that's Spelunky.

I don't see the joke.

Patrick likely gets a lot more hate mail than Jeff and Jeff has had years to develop a thicker skin. When (patrick) was asked why Jeff was blocking Anons he gave an opinion based on his own experience with anons.
It's not funny that Patrick gets more hate than Jeff or anything.

It's just funny when put back to back.

"There are terrible people on the internet and ...."

Vs

"Tumblr just sort of sucks organizing questions."

Kerned

Banned
Oh my god the end of Spelunkin with Scoops was like watching a puppy die. Just heartbreaking. Poor Patrick, he practically couldn't have been any closer, I really thought he was going to pull it off.

I foresee Patrick's image for the archive,,,

F39AC2l.jpg

shawnlreed

And after all that, seeing Remo right above him on the leaderboards is like adding salt to the wound.

Patrick said he knew Remo's score before starting the daily. I think that's why he started mining rubies right away, rather than focusing on killing Yama.

At the end of the stream, Patrick asked if he could have bombed Yama from below to kill him. I assume that doesn't work, right?
I've never seen a video of anyone doing that.

Congrats! Isn't he a WWE superfan? Maybe he can get them to put in more fighting game mechanics.

That's basically WWE All-Stars. But I forgot if it did well when Valle had that game on WNF way back then. Either way, another guy like Jared on the inside championing for All-Stars to come back is okay in my book.

They can always hire me. I can be their go-to source for Bad News Baseball updates. Because they need to stop talking about hot NES baseball games if theyre not going to include BNB in the mix. Shit was tight!

derFeef

Whoever it is I am sure the majority will not like the person for like ... a year or so. I mean Patrick still is getting hate sometimes. It's difficult.

FStop7

Banned
Whoever it is I am sure the majority will not like the person for like ... a year or so. I mean Patrick still is getting hate sometimes. It's difficult.

I remember all of the hate there was for Kessler, too. I legitimately felt sorry for him because he was so inoffensive, yet was always on the butt end of jokes from the GB crew as well as the target of irrational hate from the viewers. He always took it in stride, though.

FluxWaveZ

I remember all of the hate there was for Kessler, too. I legitimately felt sorry for him because he was so inoffensive, yet was always on the butt end of jokes from the GB crew as well as the target of irrational hate from the viewers. He always took it in stride, though.

I remember him being really good during the Quick Look(s) he was in.

Patryn

I'm betting any new hire will likely be someone either totally or fairly obscure. For one thing, it'll be cheaper. For another, they likely want someone who can produce the video content, not just host it. Basically someone like a new Drew or someone they can teach like Ian to run the room during live streams so Drew and Vinny can be on-camera at the same time easily.

I'm betting any new hire will likely be someone either totally or fairly obscure. For one thing, it'll be cheaper. For another, they likely want someone who can produce the video content, not just host it. Basically someone like a new Drew or someone they can teach like Ian to run the room during live streams so Drew and Vinny can be on-camera at the same time easily.

Jeff mentioned on Tumblr they wanted someone to handle the business side of things. That way they don't have to attend tons of meetings and do all the organization for the company.

derFeef

Jeff mentioned on Tumblr they wanted someone to handle the business side of things. That way they don't have to attend tons of meetings and do all the organization for the company.

Someone helping out Rorie so he could attend more game things? I would be okay with that.

Zaph

Fucking ironic that ol' papa Moonves finally loosens up the purse strings just as the three great GB contenders all start new jobs.

Hopefully Jeff can pull off a mini miracle and find someone that won't take a year to gel with the crew.

Also, Jared getting Xavier on the bombcast would be fucking incredible.

I just want to know about Jeff's Game storage solution. We were cleaning up the garage and I found two tubs of GameCube, PS1, PS2, and Xbox games. I also want to retire an entire bookcase of games. Save me Jeff!

Tan

Jared Rea just posted his new job. Community & Social Media Manager of WWE games at 2K

I kind of figured that when he left twitch it must have been for something wrestling related.

I just want to know about Jeff's Game storage solution. We were cleaning up the garage and I found two tubs of GameCube, PS1, PS2, and Xbox games. I also want to retire an entire bookcase of games. Save me Jeff!

It's a garage. With more than 2 tubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom