• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarus

Am I imagining things or is the site video player way better now? I tried out a few videos and I swear it was better than before.

Lol this loadout quicklook.

YOU ARE THE COLLECTOR

I really wanna see what being the collector is like.

YOU ARE THE COLLECTOR

I just want to see what it's like you know.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, I shouldn't have come in here. I can't wait to watch later this evening.

Zaph

Some cunts just enjoy getting a rise out of people.

Unfortunately, Patrick's stance on highlighting it is counterproductive when you're dealing with people who have nothing at stake.

Just delete/block/ban and move on with no mention of it until one of two things happen: 1) the way the internet works is fundamentally changed to remove anonymity or 2) change to a different industry where a large portion of your audience aren't 12-25 attention seekers.

I can't begin to imagine his frustration, but he's giving them exactly what they want.

Dany

Banned

Unfortunately, Patrick's stance on highlighting it is counterproductive when you're dealing with people who have nothing at stake.

Just delete/block/ban and move on with no mention of it until one of two things happen: 1) the way the internet works is fundamentally changed to remove anonymity or 2) change to a different industry where a large portion of your audience aren't 12-25 attention seekers.

I can't begin to imagine his frustration, but he's giving them exactly what they want.

I feel that it helps Patrick more than most to let it out there instead of hiding it. Sure he may be giving those fuckers what they wan but perhaps its what patrick needs to deal with it.

Haunted

I think the outpouring of support from the community every time something like this is posted helps Patrick cope.

Mesoian

So what, you're endorsing jealousy? His choice, not yours, your friends or anyone else's.

How is that endorsing jealousy? Is it even possible to actively endorse jealousy?

I'm just saying, while I don't think he deserves any of the flack he's gotten over the decision he made, it is a decision that I truly do not understand.

It's...it's almost as if money doesn't equate to happiness, and some people prioritize happiness over money.

I KNOW! Sheer madness. It's like everything Irwin R Shyster taught me as a child was a lie.

I don't care what anyone else might say, Patrick is a swell guy.

i think Patrick's role on the site now is perfect for him. he just never fit into the bombcast or the live shows very well for me. it always felt like he was visiting from another site or company. his write-ups and video features are fantastic though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just watched the Spelunking with Scoops and that was the most anti-climatic boss fight ever. So cheap.

But I guess a win is a win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom