• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyudon Overload!!!!
3p7ZwXQ.png

I haven't listened to / watched any Shawn Elliot anything. Anyone got a link to some highlights or something?

1. Anecdote of him gaming, carefully explaining mechanics and universe, commentating on the player psycology/social issue reflected in said game.
2. Proceeds to to act a fool pretend to be a mentally disabled person/trolling bro-dude thus giving him the perception of him distributing other players delicate ecosystem. Emergent gameplay.
3. Humor.

1. Anecdote of him gaming, carefully explaining mechanics and universe, commentating on the player psycology/social issue reflected in said game.
2. Proceeds to to act a fool pretend to be a mentally disabled person/trolling bro-dude thus giving him the perception of him distributing other players delicate ecosystem. Emergent gameplay.
3. Humor.
Hilarious!

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys I just realized something. Since they changed the player for premium streams you can now watch those on an ipad.

It's not supersmooth and its skipping every couple of seconds but it's watchable.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a dream last night Drew and I and some other folks went to a local beach. We did some surfing and then afterward in the parking lot I realized I left my wallet, keys and shoes on the beach. As we went back the tide came in, and there were huge waves flooding everything. So we had to run back and then I said, "well I guess I need new shoes."

I know and credit to the camera crew, they managed to avoid catching all the other camera crews on film. Since they opened it up to filming it is all over the place. Also remember the "hilarious" feature before that about how driving a dinky eurobox car is boring over long distances. It went on and on.
Of course if you go into something with the mindset of "I don't like this it used to be better" you're going to react as such to anything on screen. They have never been subtle with how staged it is. It's always been an entertainment program, and as the audience you're along for that presentation.

It's almost like if I started complaining that the editing in the P1 review was horrible because they used filters on the footage.

Megasoum

Banned
Was going to say this. Last time I heard any thing about them was when the half of the site I knew quit.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pile of comics in the video. I never visited Comicvine because I have zero interest in comics so they could still be super active and I would have no idea. But yeah, the last time I heard anything about them was when Sara left.... I actually completely forgot they existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom