• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Jeff said on the stream they're thinking about doing a live stream of it, not set in stone yet though

edit: o and that bombcast ads are booked for the quarter and partially into the next one. They may do 2 ads per bombcast too

HELLO, SMALL BUSINESS MAN!

I really do love the ads.

Dizzy-4U

Pac-Man Museum was just released on Steam. The important part though is that it has Battle Royale, 4-player vs. madness.

You know, perfect candidate for unprofessional fridays. I hope they pick it up.

Aerocrane

Pac-Man Museum was just released on Steam. The important part though is that it has Battle Royale, 4-player vs. madness.

You know, perfect candidate for unprofessional fridays. I hope they pick it up.

The PC version is pretty bad, it runs at 1280 X 720 with no resolution or any other options really. You can run the game in a window by pressing alt + enter but it is hardly ideal.

Pac-Man Battle Royale would be a great game for them to play though, the console versions of Pac-Man Museum are probably better than the PC version.

dan2026

Why do Giantbomb videos no longer resume?
If I change settings or do anything it goes back to the start.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Ultimax coming out on 360? Honestly didn't see that coming.

But p5 not for 360?

That was jeffs assumption is that it will of course come out on 360 beside Catherine and the fighting game, and I don't disagree with that logic even if I never thought it was going to happen

Or are we still waiting on that and only q and ultimax are officially official?

Aerocrane

Why do Giantbomb videos no longer resume?
If I change settings or do anything it goes back to the start.

Am I the only one with this problem?

I think the change to the videoplayer Gamespot uses broke the resume feature. Hopefully it will be implemented back in soon.

Bacon

Anyone know what the deal is with all the gb dudes cross promoting for gamespot on twitter today? Seems weird to me for some reason.

popo

I honestly think that company is making these games solely to sell to dumbass youtubers at this point.

worth reposting these

D54G7bD.jpg

ghIO8A8.jpg

But p5 not for 360?

That was jeffs assumption is that it will of course come out on 360 beside Catherine and the fighting game, and I don't disagree with that logic even if I never thought it was going to happen

I think it will eventually but they have over a year to make a deal on it, Sony deal is already done after they committed to localising.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
what have I missed in the first half hour of the stream?

Ken

But p5 not for 360?

It was surprising because BBCP isn't coming to 360, so I thought ASW gave up on the 360.

Zomba13

This Breaking Brad has become my favorite GB content ever.

Breaking Brad (Demon's Souls) is soo good with untrustworthy guide Vinny. Is he trolling? Is he telling the truth? It's Demon's Souls so no one (not even Vinny) knows!

Only downside is Brads obsession with lizards. I don't find it that funny.

SmithnCo

This simulator game is a really dark apocalyptic scenario is which robot forklifts continue their menial duties even after everyone has turned into wandering specters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom