• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

It looks alright but Street Cleaning Simulator clearly is the superior product

iLS1g3TegJBnE.gif

iKqJEv1hJ7inR.gif
idhx5yS9AxZAL.gif

imapxMycNgbaw.gif
i3o3822zFGkzY.gif

iboTg3sE5OvgJd.gif
Damn we need that on Steam.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
This stream takes a nosedive every time chat is consulted for direction. Watching Brad attempt more of 1-4 at least once would have been more interesting than faffing about for 15 minutes and collecting a ring he doesn't need.

The comment Jeff was kind of making at 13:35 of that Warehouse Simulator QL along with some of the comments he made in the podcast following Ryan's passing really make you wonder how much longer he may continue doing this. But who knows. Could be reading too much into it all.

K.Sabot

Hopefully getting level downed by Allant will teach Brad to not get too hasty with finishing a world.

Aw man now he's gonna get Biorr killed

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The comment Jeff was kind of making at 13:35 of that Warehouse Simulator QL along with some of the comments he made in the podcast following Ryan's passing really make you wonder how much longer he may continue doing this. But who knows. Could be reading too much into it all.

I feel like that's the case

DaBuddaDa

I think he was actually saying the exact opposite of what you're implying.

It would be insane to stop now.

K.Sabot

Thief talk on podcast is frustrating, you can tell the genre isn't for any of them.

The game has problems, but not being accessible enough was not one of them. Dumbing down the world and item interactions is its biggest flaw.

Zomba13

Brad is so indecisive sometimes it amazes me he can even finish a game.

He's super cautious but also reckless but also always second guessing himself but also listening to advice but then also making things harder because he doesn't want to play wrong but also he's a wizard.

Curufinwe

Thief talk on podcast is frustrating, you can tell the genre isn't for any of them.

The game has problems, but not being accessible enough was not one of them. Dumbing down the world and item interactions is its biggest flaw.

Not surprising. Patrick was the only one who like Dishonored.

Zabant

The vicarious pleasure I got through Jeff calling BS on Brad's double standards regarding the PvZ/Titanfall debate was great.

It simply came down to brad enjoying a shooter type game that was not dressed up in the normal way (ie military dudes with guns, etc) but then he tried to make up some bull about it not being a shooter to justify it, just to be a contrarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom