• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well obviously they are on a podcast so they can't get THAT heated. But for a gaming podcast, that was a pretty heated exchange.

You should really listen to some episodes of 1up yours then.

Mostly on bullshit even more inane than the argument this episode. The one on the bombast sounded more like 2 people who are confused about each other's point.

Curufinwe

I liked the part where Brad said Penetrator dude didn't seem that tough, when the below gif was about the only interaction he had with him.

GrimDenseHydatidtapeworm.gif

Would have been fun to see the fight without Biorr's help.

When did that take place? I seem to have missed it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
The real question is, will Vinny play to 200.6% in Symphony of the Night?

Zaph

Oh wow. Port begging way back then? Without that generous fan sending him one, he probably never would have bought a PC.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
everyone has a coworker like bradley where every conversation you ever have is always one perceived slight away from taking a left turn into a long and boring argument

It's really creepy for you to act like you know what goes on in here when the mics are off, and also use my full name in the same post. Gross.

sneaky77

So brad and jeff had a discussion... and? Most adults will have those even with their very best friends.. it happens, people disagree and then they move on..

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
It's really creepy for you to act like you know what goes on in here when the mics are off, and also use my full name in the same post. Gross.

it's almost as if there are hundreds of hours of your conversations with coworkers floating around the internet for me to draw such a conclusion from. wow, yea that's really creepy.

Alucrid

Banned
I listened to the podcast, dunno what all the big deal is. It's not like either of them sounded mad. There were more heated debates in GOTY stuff.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Are you one of those guys who would call members of the crew your friends?

uhh, what? can't a guy make a passing comment about how someone comes off in their weekly podcast?

sorry if i offended you brad, but maybe you just remind me of someone i work with. didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

FluxWaveZ

No, he's one of the guys that posts opinions and comments about content he consumes on the internet.

uhh, what? can't a guy make a passing comment about how someone comes off in their weekly podcast?

sorry if i offended you brad, but maybe you just remind me of someone i work with. didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

Heh, sorry. It's just that the comment I replied to reminded me of a recent GB poll about whether, because of the amount of content people may have consumed of the crew, fans consider the staff their friends.

MazeHaze

Banned
That letter is hilarious. FUCK I miss PSM, I used to look forward to the day every month when it would come in the mail. I would know around when it would arrive, so I would check every day that week when I got home from school. Those were awesome times. Chris Slate, Randy, Bill Donahue, that guy who always wore the luchador mask, Takoya or whatever his name was. I spent many a study hall balls deep in PSM.

Phatmac

Man the crew is either very jaded or just old and tired of games. Plants vs zombies garden warfare looked like a lot of fun. Shame EA bungled the online servers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The 'it's thaaa weeekends!' comments really gotta stop anytime wants to discuss anything about giantbomb other than how much brad sucks at games.

Fox318

Man the crew is either very jaded or just old and tired of games. Plants vs zombies garden warfare looked like a lot of fun. Shame EA bungled the online servers.

Game doesn't really do anything new or better than similar games. As much as I like the games presentation there isn't really much of a reason for this to exist other than it being the brain child of an old businessman. The fact that this lacks F2P transactions in an EA game leads me to belive that they don't think the game is going to be a great hit and they just want to get as much money up front as possible.

If Brad likes hoard mode he should really check out Mann vs Machine on TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom