• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Total prick dude

The fact that your post ends in "he should man up" means that you probably did have some ill-will in your post, dick.

Congratulations, you have the social awareness of a 13 year old forum troll. Enjoy all your friends who hate you behind your back because of your shit personality.

G-Pink

On a brighter note, a question.

Does anyone know if Vinny and Drew's escapade into DayZ was recorded/archived? I saw a few screencaps of it earlier, but I can't find anything about it on the site or the Giantbomb twitch channel.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
On a brighter note, a question.

Does anyone know if Vinny and Drew's escapade into DayZ was recorded/archived? I saw a few screencaps of it earlier, but I can't find anything about it on the site or the Giantbomb twitch channel.

I believe it was the UPF from the week Jeff was gone.

If not, it may have been from puppy chat, but it was definitely during the week jeff was out.

Edit: I'm fairly certain it's from Puppy chat video 2.

This reminds me that I kind of want to torture myself and seek out some janky games that are somehow fun to play. Any suggestions?

Sometimes I'll go and make a real bad decision by playing some Army Men: Sarge's Heroes on the N64 because when I was a kid I thought it was pretty fun even though it controls pretty much like dogshit.

G-Pink

I believe it was the UPF from the week Jeff was gone.

If not, it may have been from puppy chat, but it was definitely during the week jeff was out.

Ah, nice, I haven't gotten to the Puppy Chat yet. I'll dive into that and see. Thanks much.

There's no ill-will in my post. It's a statement of fact. It's like telling a tall person "you're tall."

No fat person, especially a public figure, should be offended by people discussing their weight. It's his own damn fault he's fat. If he's emotionally wounded by that, he should man up and get in shape.

You're probably kind of an asshole in real life, huh?

what is wrong with some of y'all

Are you implying that this thread is nothing more than "left click, right click" when it comes to posting? WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US!!!!!

Yeah, things got weird, fast.

ANYWAY: Are there any Wii U games they should be quick looking in the vain of Funky Barn, or like the classic Wii hits such as Story Time Adventure?

Thread went to some dark places.

In better places, the idea of a feature where Vinny plays every Castlevania game made my week. So exciting, my favorite series so having the crew play them all would be a treat.

Anyone know how I could get in touch with Patrick outside of twitter? My midterm for my newswriting class requires interviewing a writer/journalist, and while it's kind of
definitely
a long shot
/impossible
I thought I'd give it a try.

Ken

Anyone know how I could get in touch with Patrick outside of twitter? My midterm for my newswriting class requires interviewing a writer/journalist, and while it's kind of
definitely
a long shot
/impossible
I thought I'd give it a try.

giant bomb dot com private message?

Hory shet at the last few pages, it's ok to critique peoples work and disagree with their opinions but it's totally another thing to make jibes about someones weight, disgusting attitude.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yeah, I'm a bit worried about Brad. I was rummaging through his garbage yesterday and the stuff I found didn't look very healthy. Also he now wears this weird pyjama when he sleeps, I don't really know what's going on there but it's really creepy.

eot

Banned
This hating on Shogo is a bunch of nonsense. It was awesome back then and it's awesome now. The gunplay is great. The only real problem is that the enemies can crit you which leads to some random instadeaths.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
http://youtu.be/vcJLeDuhh2k?t=6m6s

I imagine this was Alex during that Thief review, some things never change eh Alex :D

I see this video and all I can think of is that creepy mission from SWAT 4 when you enter a serial murdere's house. Alex's room kinda looks like that.

Edit: This room.
440swat0005_1112911238.jpg

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about Brad. I was rummaging through his garbage yesterday and the stuff I found didn't look very healthy. Also he now wears this weird pyjama when he sleeps, I don't really know what's going on there but it's really creepy.

I think it's weird how any kind of a personal comment is automatically equated with creepy stuff like that.

If this was a site like Gamespot or IGN and the only interaction you had with the staff was reading a review, then sure, these conversations would be weird. But Giant Bomb generally spends most of their three hour podcast talking about random anecdotes from their personal lives and UPF is often a show of random personal stories with a game going on in the background.

If you don't want people telling you they think your diet sucks, then maybe don't detail your exact menu for them, you know?

I mean, this is nonsense:

It's really creepy for you to act like you know what goes on in here when the mics are off, and also use my full name in the same post. Gross.

It's creepy for him to use the name that has constantly been used in all sorts of content for several years? What a stalker, watching the content on your site. The nerve!

NZNova

"Now you're rolling like a Dark Lord" -- line of the show. Vinny has such a quick wit, it's really great. I love his self referential humour.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think it's weird how any kind of a personal comment is automatically equated with creepy stuff like that.

If this was a site like Gamespot or IGN and the only interaction you had with the staff was reading a review, then sure, these conversations would be weird. But Giant Bomb generally spends most of their three hour podcast talking about random anecdotes from their personal lives and UPF is often a show of random personal stories with a game going on in the background.

If you don't want people telling you they think your diet sucks, then maybe don't detail your exact menu for them, you know?
!

It's not about talking about diets as much as actually fat-shaming someone.

Also I guess some people just don't like strangers acting overly familiar?

Edit: Especially strangers who are making passive aggressive posts basically insulting them.

Haunted

Brad with the B-Roll reference during the Trials Fusion QL. Nice.

Extremely confused how to reconcile the quality of this footage with the news of the 210 man development team, though. It doesn't seem like a huge departure from previous Trials games, certainly not one that would necessitate stocking up the team to 10x the previous size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom