• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTmAn81

I definitely feel like the Bombers are my friends. It certainly felt like that when Ryan passed. I even wrote a song about the feeling called Friendship Is A One-Way Street. Is that weird?

Kerned

Banned
MgGNWxE.gif

ISWhzae.gif

This is great. You could totally read his lips as "boom, upskirts."

erawsd

Man the crew is either very jaded or just old and tired of games. Plants vs zombies garden warfare looked like a lot of fun. Shame EA bungled the online servers.

Eh, it looks neat. I think they all agree its well made, they just arent sure they'd choose it over some of the other stuff that crowded the team shooter space.

styl3s

Man the crew is either very jaded or just old and tired of games. Plants vs zombies garden warfare looked like a lot of fun. Shame EA bungled the online servers.
Not everyones opinion will always fall in line with yours and that doesn't make those people jaded. Brad liked it and Jeff didn't. I played maybe 30 minutes at a friends house and immediately knew the game wasn't for me and it does absolutely nothing new.

Jeff is 110% right. Just play Mass Effect 3 online if you want horde mode.

Technically the Honeybee Inn scene is way more "adult" than "jiggly boobed Tifa falling from the Highwind." But I guess its not CGI so its not as gifable.

Risible

I definitely feel like the Bombers are my friends. It certainly felt like that when Ryan passed. I even wrote a song about the feeling called Friendship Is A One-Way Street. Is that weird?

I wouldn't call them friends, that's super weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone felt like they had some sort of connection to the Bombcast crew, though. We listen to these guys bullshit 3 hours a week for years on end, and after all, isn't that kinda how we form our friendships IRL? I was certainly affected when Ryan passed and I'm not the kind of guy who gets worked up over celebrity deaths generally.

Anywho, ignore the creepy bits Brad :).

Has Brad gained weight or something? He looks bigger than before.

You're not imagining it. Brad's straight-up fat.

If anyone think's it's inappropriate to point that out, oh well. It's not like some dota wizard cast a fatness spell on him. He literally ate his way to obesity.

If anyone think's it's inappropriate to point that out, oh well. It's not like some dota wizard cast a fatness spell on him. He literally ate his way to obesity.

I know. His arms especially look way bigger so I got curious.
Apparently asking such question makes me "out of touch" from human contact.

LuchaShaq

Banned

Looks like hot trash to me that was better as a joke not a real game, not to mention a broken online game aka the same as every other ea game the last 4 years.

JeTmAn81

I wouldn't call them friends, that's super weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone felt like they had some sort of connection to the Bombcast crew, though. We listen to these guys bullshit 3 hours a week for years on end, and after all, isn't that kinda how we form our friendships IRL? I was certainly affected when Ryan passed and I'm not the kind of guy who gets worked up over celebrity deaths generally.

Anywho, ignore the creepy bits Brad :).

That's why I said they feel like friends, not that I consider them actual friends. It is strange to have that kind of emotional connection to someone you don't even know.

This is a really dickish thing to say when you know the person reads the thread.

Einbroch

Banned
I know. His arms especially look way bigger so I got curious.
Apparently asking such question makes me "out of touch" from human contact.

I mean, think about it, would you like it if a stranger asked a group of your friends "has plasmawave gotten fat? I mean, his arms look bigger and he looks a bit chunky" while you were standing behind the person asking the question.

Yea that's weird as shit man

I mean, think about it, would you like it if a stranger asked a group of your friends "has plasmawave gotten fat? I mean, his arms look bigger and he looks a bit chunky" while you were standing behind the person asking the question.

man what is with this thread and thinking youre friends with people on a website you go to

Einbroch

Banned
man what is with this thread and thinking youre friends with people on a website you go to

Man, what's with some people and not having common courtesy not to talk about someone's appearance when you know they visit the thread.

These people aren't our friends, but they do interact with us. Sometimes.

Your post is straight-up mean.

There's no ill-will in my post. It's a statement of fact. It's like telling a tall person "you're tall."

No fat person, especially a public figure, should be offended by people discussing their weight. It's his own damn fault he's fat. If he's emotionally wounded by that, he should man up and get in shape.

JeTmAn81

There's no ill-will in my post. It's a statement of fact. It's like telling a tall person "you're tall."

No fat person, especially a public figure, should be offended by people discussing their weight. It's his own damn fault he's fat. If he's emotionally wounded by that, he should man up and get in shape.

Who let you in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom