• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, why are you so in these Giant Bomb videos? My friend told me about one and it just sounds like dudes being dumb over footage of video games. How is that even entertaining/fun?

Why are you into asking stupid questions? Is this a new thing or have you been asking half thought out dipshittery for your entire life?

popo

If you think quicklook solo's are boring and awkard then you really should check out the "watch us play" kotaku did for Dark Souls 2 beta. Spoiler - the guy is bad at Dark Souls. I know this because he tells us roughly every three minutes. No exageration.

Brad will tell you how hard it is to talk and play video games. This dude is bad at both talking and playing video games :D

http://kotaku.com/we-tried-the-dark-souls-2-beta-brutal-but-fun-1445072781

http://blog.jeffgerstmann.net/post/64059476424/who-do-you-think-this-crazy-buttocks-on-a-train-guy

I must say they do a great job of editing his text before putting it on the site.

CBOAT is actually an account used by multiple people - that is why his predctions are inconsistent. Like Sushi X or Quaterman. Brad is only CBOAT on alternate Tuesdays from noon until 3pm.

Have they mentioned anything about bringing random pc game back eventually? Was my favorite feature by far and it's been years at this point right?

LordCanti

Hell yes bombcast. Now I have something to do while sort of studying and sort of playing that Breaking Bad version of cookie clicker.

Thanks Jeff.

Zaph

Why is Downcast so slow at grabbing new Bombcasts? Surely if the feed is updated, it's updated. Unless there's some weird caching going on?

Mr. F

Banned
Why is Downcast so slow at grabbing new Bombcasts? Surely if the feed is updated, it's updated. Unless there's some weird caching going on?

I've had the same issue. On average it seems Downcast clues into new podcasts 30 mins - 1.5 hours after they're up.

Zaph

I've had the same issue. On average it seems Downcast clues into new podcasts 30 mins - 1.5 hours after they're up.
Which begs the question - why does it have a manual refresh function at all if it's going to grab podcasts at its own leisure?

strafer

xsnHvEu.png

Serra

They should get Vinny into the next Dark Souls II network test (26th I think), that would make for a great livestream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom