• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me there are Riddler Trophies or an equivalent in Arkham Origins. Riddler not really being a thing yet made me worried, but those things were great.

Also, and surely this has been asked in this thread by now, but anyone have a recommendation for a good Youtube channel where people play tabletop RPGs? I'm kind of on board with watching people on the Internet do this now.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Anyone know when the charity streams are supposed to start?

Overall how has this Oktoberkast been?

I might have to scrub through the 24 hour video.

Brad and Dave were on in the first 3 hours which was great. Lots of behind the curtain stuff about Whiskey Media and GB/Tested logo design conversations with Dave. Veronica Belmont slapping Will was good too. Caught part of the Drew/Alexis segment and that was awesome too

edit: and Vinny just promised to put raw Habenero peppers in his eyes for $50k o_O

Zabant

Prepare for the greatest GB moment ever, jeff will eat a pepper.

I love the dude, but he's such a picky eater, he cant even stand the taste of gin. This is going to be something.

Edit: oh my god his face, he knows this is a BAAAAAD idea.

Jeffand Vinny gonna be eating peppers soon and Jeff seems to never eat spicy food, should be interesting :)

edit: if they hit 25k
jeffnotwantuluxf.gif

sixghost

Argh, that deathstroke fight is such a highlight of why I'm getting kind of sick of batman's combo system. There's barely any depth in the combo system and the counters are so televised there's barely any challenge to it.

It was really novel when it first came out, but I never got the extreme praise that it was given. On a few occasions the GB guys have referred to it as the best combat of its kind out there, which I always thought was a little ridiculous. Especially when there's stuff out there like Ninja Gaiden Black, God Hand, or Bayonetta which are all fairly similar.

It's perfect for what that game needs though, since the action in that game is all about quickly switching between stealth and combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom