• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilix

I'm watching the latest Breaking Brad currently. Did they bleep out whatever Vinny said on 46:35 or am I just hearing things? What could he have said??!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
"Look outside, is Arkham City always bad?"
"I don't know. ENIGMA. Do you think that's The Riddler?"
"Deathstroke, DeadPool, RedMask, Black Skull... they're all the same right?"

Oh god, this quicklook should be called "ask me anything about batman"

"Look outside, is Arkham City always bad?"
"I don't know. ENIGMA. Do you think that's The Riddler?"
"Deathstroke, DeadPool, RedMask, Black Skull... they're all the same right?"

Oh god, this quicklook should be called "ask me anything about batman"

Theyre missing their comic/batmanbatmanbatman expert : /

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I totally 100% want to play this. I will wait for the GOTY version before buying though. I always regret buying the regular edition (well, at least I got both on my Steam library now.. :D) when the GOTY comes out.

Brad is terrible at it though, as usual.

derFeef

I love how the chat blames Brad for something, ignoring Jeff and Vinny also not getting it. Funny as always. Game looks just like City to me? Hmm.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Ocotoberkast started, I'm out. I'll catch the rest of the quicklook later, but what I saw already made me a believer in the game. Will most certainly buy it later (when the GOTY gets a sale)

ArjanN

Looks similar to the previous games, but still really solid. The bossfight was easily the best looking bit.

Also, as usual dickbags posting spoilers in the Giant bomb chat.

An-Det

First time seeing or hearing about the way crime scenes are cased on the game, and that looks really awesome to me. Really liking what I've seen of the game, though I'm still waiting for the complete version, whenever that hits.

strafer

Is it the Joker

I bet it's the Joker

It's the Joker isn't it

Isn't Black Mask totally alive in Arkham City, this whole thing must be a swerve

hXBjiKY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom