• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defunkled

I'm so sick of them acting like the Dualshock 3 is the worst controller ever created. It's not the greatest controller in the world but it's still totally fine.

I'm so sick of them acting like the Dualshock 3 is the worst controller ever created. It's not the greatest controller in the world but it's still totally fine.

I think a major issue is that it was worst than the PS2 controller and the 360 controller was great other than the awful d-pad.

The DS3 certainly has a lot of room to improve. DS4 made all those improvements, really.

That said, I never really got on with the 360 controller either.
The best controller last gen was the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

dsiOne

Banned
Fresh hot poll results out of the Unpro Fridays stream.

CoCqk5r.png

fleck0

What are the motorized cube things Jeff was talking about during Raw Bots?

edit: You're missing out if you aren't watching the Octoberkast

ibc5TKZG9gIxDU.gif

Can't comprehend how 3 people who live in SF can have such a poor understanding of how suspension bridges work...
One of the hardest QLs to watch ever!

valeo

PS3 controller was shit; worst controller out of the last few gens. Sounds like they have righted their wrongs with the DualShock 4 though.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Argh, that deathstroke fight is such a highlight of why I'm getting kind of sick of batman's combo system. There's barely any depth in the combo system and the counters are so televised there's barely any challenge to it.

Ken

Argh, that deathstroke fight is such a highlight of why I'm getting kind of sick of batman's combo system. There's barely any depth in the combo system and the counters are so televised there's barely any challenge to it.

but it looks so cool, slade

demidar

I got sick of the combat system in Arkham City. I didn't even finish Asylum due to lack of interest.

I just like Deathstroke because he's actually on Batman's level. That fight is visually interesting just because it's not Batman completely dominating.

Jintor

I first learned about Slade watching Teen Titans. He's one scary motherfucker. Even in a show as goofy as TT, Slade was a terrifying SOB.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So I bought Space Engineers after seeing it on upf. Seems like it will be pretty cool as development continues, but right now I'm finding it really tedious to manoeuvre and actually build a ship.

derFeef

So I bought Space Engineers after seeing it on upf. Seems like it will be pretty cool as development continues, but right now I'm finding it really tedious to manoeuvre and actually build a ship.

I want that as well, but I will wait for multiplayer.

paul187

Judging by the comments UPF was great this week? Same with the Batman quick look?

GB has been killing it lately, so much stuff to watch. I haven't even got to Pathfinder and LoLS and they both have so many parts to them. Plus another Volgar stream. Got a huge ass backlog of GB stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom