• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Okay, AC4, if I had actually planned to buy you at launch this stuff in the QL would be fucking cool as shit

now that i know it it's just kind of interesting instead and I want to have a look sometime

Zero_

The GB video buddy is currently broken. It works, but the sorting of the videos is way off. A change in the API has caused this and the developer is in the process of fixing it.

Xater

The GB video buddy is currently broken. It works, but the sorting of the videos is way off. A change in the API has caused this and the developer is in the process of fixing it.

Yep, at least you can still find the stuff you want to watch through search.

demidar

There's a Typing of the Dead: Overkill QL in the Coming Up box.

Fucking, I fuckin' can't motherfucking wait for that fucking shit, fuckin' motherfuck.

I should probably pick up that game.

LiK

There's a Typing of the Dead: Overkill QL in the Coming Up box.

Fucking, I fuckin' can't motherfucking wait for that fucking shit, fuckin' motherfuck.

I should probably pick up that game.

You should fucking pick up the motherfucking game, motherfucker.

Xater

Their BF4 QL - I can't watch them playing multiplayer, lol.

Just started watching and all I want is to see multiplayer. SP looks so dumb, still gonna get the game though. I just wish DICE could be done with pretending to create a good campaign and entirely focus on the MP experience.

LiK

BF3 SP was pretty disappointing. There were a handful of awesome levels and moments but the rest was CoD-wannabe without the fun. It was still pretty gorgeous to look at tho and worth playing through once.

I'll probably go through SP for BF4 just to see how it compares.

komplanen

Guys I have updated my conspiracy theory from a few weeks back about Giant Bomb going to hell due to CBSi and Jeff looking to get out to start a new website (that Dave is currently secretly working on): What if it's all because Gamespot has become too neutral for the GB guys to fit in? I mean GB was very Xbox 360 flavored this past generation and who knows if CBSi told them to be ditch any brand loyalty and now Jeff feels like he's being forced to do something and he doesn't like it. They'll put on a show for now about being interested in both equally or even wanting to buy the PS4 but by the time Dave has their new site up and ready, the Xbox One will have hit it's stride and the GB guys can get back on getting paid. What if?

What if?

What?

Xater

Oh god, just got to that melodramatic bullshit with the guys drowning.The whole thing falls so flat. If they really want to make a campaign get back to the lighthearted vibe of the first bad Company. At least that kinda worked...

derFeef

They did not watch the boat crash the island in Paracel Storm, waaaa.
Also the current gen versions look baaaaad, no idea why they bothered even (DICE I mean)

Defunkled

Aw man, I really wish they would have spent more of the BF4 quick look on the multiplayer. Definitely didn't need to see 45 minutes of the single player.

Xater

Aw man, I really wish they would have spent more of the BF4 quick look on the multiplayer. Definitely didn't need to see 45 minutes of the single player.

Yep was boring within 10 minutes. Jeff should have just let Vinny go wild with the MP.

Oh my the MP graphics of the current gen version looks even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom