• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew Dan had it after he almost wreaked Tyson in the first go. What a difference a CRT makes.

And loved the ending:

Drew: "I'm gonna need to need to come up with some else for our premium schedule I guess?"
Dan: "Huh?"
Drew: "Huh!?"
Dan: "HUH!!"
Drew: "Hmm..."

So freaking psyked for MGS scanlon 3!

iuO4kFsapdLa5.gif
iER8c7VGNUSVT.gif

Xeteh

Knew Dan had it after he almost wreaked Tyson in the first go. What a difference a CRT makes.

And loved the ending:

Drew: "I'm gonna need to need to come up with some else for our premium schedule I guess?"
Dan: "Huh?"
Drew: "Huh!?"
Dan: "HUH!!"
Drew: "Hmm..."

So freaking psyked for MGS scanlon 3!

Yeah, that was great. Hope they start MGS3 sooner rather than later, Snake Eater best MGS.

Xeteh

Hey! Otacon is great. He's had a tough life. But, as has already been mentioned Dan is Otacon.

Well then Dan should be offended!

I love MGS, I really do... but man I think Otacon is an awful character that has outlived his welcome by 3.5 games. DAN SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

FStop7

Banned
What is this rabbit hole I have fallen into?

I'm marathoning the 3 Ryckert vs. Tyson eps of Stress Test, the Joe vs. Tyson ep, and finishing with Dan's victory from today.

That's nearly 5 hours of watching strangers play Punch Out!

What is this life

I'm marathoning the 3 Ryckert vs. Tyson eps of Stress Test, the Joe vs. Tyson ep, and finishing with Dan's victory from today.

What is this life

YOu're a madman, I love punchout. And a love dan ryckert, just watch the new one and be content man!

So there's this question on Jeff's Tumblr:
Any progress on switching to a 1080p/60 video capture setup in the offices? Thought it may be a bit more important with things like The Order coming out that take full advantage of it.
and I found it quite funny considering The Order is neither 1080p or 60 FPS.

What is this life

if you haven't seen the super replays of blue stinger and illbleed, what are you doing

Well then Dan should be offended!

I love MGS, I really do... but man I think Otacon is an awful character that has outlived his welcome by 3.5 games. DAN SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

Each to their own, I guess. I will agree he's pretty shitty in MGS 4.

I know! How about this one then, the Drew/Dan bro-hug reminded me of this:

mgs4_bigboss_hug.gif

In other news, I'd be totally up for watching a video of how they set up the CRT/video capture for Punch Out that Drew alluded to in the bombcast.

Xyber

So there's this question on Jeff's Tumblr:

and I found it quite funny considering The Order is neither 1080p or 60 FPS.

The video would still be captured in normal 1080p though. The bars are still part of the game and it wouldn't just capture 1920x800. (I assume, haven't really been keeping up with the game)

It's kinda frustrating how often the other guys (meaning not Dan) suggest a feature/video and just never follow through on it.

Yeah. Hey Brad, if you're reading this, you should play Bully. Or Dark Forces. Or one of the other billion games you've mentioned playing for the site and forgotten about/saved for UPF.

Alternatively, just ditch UPF and keep the space for a new premium feature/Unplugged/just anything else.

jgminto

Yeah. Hey Brad, if you're reading this, you should play Bully. Or Dark Forces. Or one of the other billion games you've mentioned playing for the site and forgotten about/saved for UPF.

Alternatively, just ditch UPF and keep the space for a new premium feature/Unplugged/just anything else.

Time for Dota.

hamchan

So it's been nearly 9 months since Vinny left the West. I can't imagine that they thought it would take this long for GBeast to be established.

Myggen

So it's been nearly 9 months since Vinny left the West. I can't imagine that they thought it would take this long for GBeast to be established.

They knew about the studio situation, having to change from a temp to the now permanent studio after a few months, so I'm guessing they knew that it would take this long.

Anyways:

They knew going in that they were going to have to move studios shortly after setting up the first studio so I doubt they expected it to be a fast process.

Bully is a legitimate 10/10 game (and a predecessor to Sleeping Dogs in a way, given a lot of the major developers left for United Front), and Brad should absolutely give it a shot.

Hey! Otacon is great. He's had a tough life. But, as has already been mentioned Dan is Otacon.

Solid Scanlon and Wrestlecon*

*Wrestlecon is short for Wrestling Convention

I think Wrestlefest sounds better but that's a video game and not an actual festival

They knew about the studio situation, having to change from a temp to the now permanent studio after a few months, so I'm guessing they knew that it would take this long.

Anyways:

Yep, that's totally the GNR logo with the Guitar Hero II Roman numeral over it.

repeater

Oh, totally, I just found it odd that you used that specific II.
The formation of Guns N' Roses II does line up pretty nicely with the rumours of a return for Guitar Hero..
Follow the money..
Dan's version of "Shackler's Revenge" confirmed to be the first DLC for Guitar Hero 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom