• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
But when one of the online packs is about $100 (or $90, or whatever), does $40 get you absolutely everything? Because, what's the point of that super expensive thing then?

40 dollars gets you every mode, character, stage, soundtrack options, and 400+ in game costumes

theres a bunch more costumes too but that's all the dlc is after purchase

Fjordson

Finally watching the Majora's Mask quicklook and Dan is blowing my mind with these changes (like the save anytime). I wasn't sure if I was gonna play this, but I may have to now.

Next week is looking a little too good to be true.

Demo Derby
Unplugged
UPF

Three Premium videos and who knows what we'll get on top of those.
Yass. Demo Derby is maybe my favourite content right now after MGS Scanlon. Some of that behind the scenes stuff is just hilarious. Like the audition tape of that dude last week. I was in tears laughing. You could even hear Jason laughing in the background when Dan first booted up the video.

I'm playing through Kirby's Epic Yarn at the moment. It's getting me more excited about Yoshi's Wooly World.

Lets hope Wooly world is not an ipad game
smug.png

Deadly-Premonition-York.jpg

If no one volunteers by page 300....i will do it

Falifax

There might've been a time on a Bombcast where they discuss DOA lore. Maybe around the time DOA5 came out with it's cuh-razy story mode.

Yup, I remember the discussion. It must have been an episode from around September/October 2012.

I guess it's this one with the infamous Halo 4 segue.

Yeah, that QL made me want to buy DOA5 just to play the story mode. It looks so fantastically dumb.
You gotta give it to them and the Tekken folks, they will put out a story whether you give a shit or not and they'll actually put an effort into their nonsense too

Street fighter gave up that game somewhere around Alpha 2.

Myggen

You gotta give it to them and the Tekken folks, they will put out a story whether you give a shit or not and they'll actually put an effort into their nonsense too

I've bought pretty much every Tekken game from Tekken 3, and the main reason is because I want to watch those silly ass endings to every character's story. I think MK9 is the gold standard to how you make a story mode in a fighter, but goddamn do I love the story stuff in the Tekken games for being so damn silly.

I should just buy DOA5 when I get home.

Xater

I've bought pretty much every Tekken game from Tekken 3, and the main reason is because I want to watch those silly ass endings to every character's story. I think MK9 is the gold standard to how you make a story mode in a fighter, but goddamn do I love the story stuff in the Tekken games for being so damn silly.

I should just buy DOA5 when I get home.

I think the DOA story stuff is just dumb and not fun like Tekken.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

I have high hopes for SF5 since it's Unreal Engine and that should make it much easier to tell a good story in-engine. Azura's Wrath-style.

Xater

I have high hopes for SF5 since it's Unreal Engine and that should make it much easier to tell a good story in-engine. Azura's Wrath-style.

I really hope Capcom took some lessons from Netherrealm because seriously these guys know how to do story and SP content in a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom