• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

I honestly think Clash of Clans looks like an okay game. Game of War looks like a total clusterfuck and Heroes of Dota Charge Warcraft or whatever its called looks familiar.

Myggen

I honestly think Clash of Clans looks like an okay game. Game of War looks like a total clusterfuck and Heroes of Dota Charge Warcraft or whatever its called looks familiar.

Clash of Clans is alright. It's not a very good game of that type, but it's okay. It's lousy with microtransactions, but it's not as in your face as something like Game of War.

Considering how big that mobile market is, there isn't a single Warcraft 1-2 remake for mobile?

Or any Sim City 2000 for mobile type of deal?

RIGHT UP MY ALLEY

image.php

Megasoum

Banned
I just came back from seeing Kingsman and not only is it actually a very good movie but I think that Dan should really watch it.

Why does Arthur Gies get so much hate? I've never actively followed the man or his work. When I see people get outraged it's usually over a harmless opinion of his. Is there something else I'm missing?
he could tell me the sun would rise tomorrow and id still go out to make sure

i dont think hes ever been right about anything in his life poor guy

Why does Arthur Gies get so much hate? I've never actively followed the man or his work. When I see people get outraged it's usually over a harmless opinion of his. Is there something else I'm missing?

There was a link to one of Evilore's post regarding Gies some pages back. Try to find it. Gies is an asshole and is incompetent at his job.

Rapstah

I don't think the man actually does anything else than be slightly wrong about stuff.

Myggen

A lot of people dislike him for being a very outspoken progressive voice, but that's mostly the gamergate crowd and not why he's disliked on GAF. He's disliked here mostly for being a pretty terrible writer, and for being perceived as a corporate shill (his ramblings about Sim City is probably the most infamous example).

He should also delete his Twitter account because he keeps saying dumb shit there, stuff like this whole fiasco.

I actually like Arthur on Rebel FM and dig his reviews. He's wrong about stuff sometimes (see above) but everyone is. I remember him being SUPER EXCITED on Twitter when Ryan asked him to be on the Kinectamals Quick Look, and that's kinda adorable. I dunno

god, I have the strangest urge to watch that horrid back-patting trailer for their stupid website again

Please no Artie Gies talk. I'd rather you talk about anime.

can we talk about j-drama instead because I'm watching SDB National Police Agency Special Defense Bureau and hoo boy this is a thing

AngryMoth

I'm by no means a fan of Gies - he has for sure said some dumb things - but I also think he gets a lot more hate than he actually deserves here on gaf. Occasionally someone will drop that sim city tweet in a thread and people will still be quoting it 5 pages later to insult him. Not hard to see why he isn't fond us this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom