• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching some of those that other day except I picked The Wast Marches.
I like The West Marches because it is easy to get into because they are just for the most part one shot adventures with different people coming in each week. It is obviously important to start from the beginning because it is cool seeing some of the characters from previous weeks change something for the following groups.

I have also watched a couple of the other playlists and found Adam to be amazing at DM where as I was not a real fan of Neal Erickson but only watched one segment of Solum. So Tier list for me is Adam = Steven > Neal.

So I guess on topic for this thread if you want some good rollplay take a look at itmejp's youtube page or the website. They have a ton of series so you can probably find something that you like if you are interested in rollplaying pen and paper games.

Adam is a natural storyteller and he's extremely passionate about roleplaying games, he also co-created Dungeon World. His personal streams are interesting, he's been playing Fallout 2 and talking about good encounter design. Steven is also a game designer.

I'm not sure which episode of Solum you watched, but the recent ones are good. There was a semi-long streak of less than stellar sessions though, due to Neal's wedding planning, as well as moving out of the country. The recently rebooted the story of Solum and it's great.

MGS3 HD cutscenes: full screen or letterbox? does fullscreen crop the image?

it sounds like fullscreen matches up with what the original version would look like

As far as I'm aware this is the case. Are you asking for a recommendation for your own playthrough? I'd definitely go with full screen if you want the experience to be as close to the original as possible.

yeah, starting the game right now

thanks, going with fullscreen then

it sounds like fullscreen matches up with what the original version would look like

As far as I'm aware this is the case. Are you asking for a recommendation for your own playthrough? I'd definitely go with full screen if you want the experience to be as close to the original as possible.

yeah, starting the game right now

thanks, going with fullscreen then

I really hope I remembered correctly! Is this your first time playing? If so- enjoy, it is quite the experience.
Let us know your impressions through the super secret spoiler tag method!

Kurdel

Banned
you don't understand

he was looking at him crooked

vOke20.gif

tchocky

I'm sooo ready for Vinny and Alex to start doing something other than quicklooks.

Don't know if you have seen it already but Vinny was asked this on tumblr yesterday and said it will happen soon.

Anonymous asked: Do you have any idea when you guys should be able to start doing premium content? No rush, I know setting up the studio takes time.

Vinny: We’re waiting to get the sound proofing up in the studio, which is just coming in now. After that we should be rolling out some premium stuff.

I really hope someone does an animation of that last bit of the D&D game. Mostly to see the hilarious back and forth between Detroit (Brad) and Sir Richard (Dan), while intercutting with Danny's goblin ear collection obsession. All the while, Droostor is trying to keep the peace.

kuppy

Damn, I miss a V-Bomb in that party.
Pretty sure Rorie will be prepared for the next sessions, should make it a lot smoother and, well, also right.

Dares

I started watching some of those that other day except I picked The Wast Marches.
I like The West Marches because it is easy to get into because they are just for the most part one shot adventures with different people coming in each week. It is obviously important to start from the beginning because it is cool seeing some of the characters from previous weeks change something for the following groups.

I have also watched a couple of the other playlists and found Adam to be amazing at DM where as I was not a real fan of Neal Erickson but only watched one segment of Solum. So Tier list for me is Adam = Steven > Neal.

So I guess on topic for this thread if you want some good rollplay take a look at itmejp's youtube page or the website. They have a ton of series so you can probably find something that you like if you are interested in rollplaying pen and paper games.

Yeah I started with West Marches and am now into the Shadowrun and Swan Song games. Adam and Steven are amazing GMs.

OK, I guess the fact that the bosses have a second form that is just them moaning is so dumb that they might cycle around to being good again.

THE RAVENS ARE TEARING AT MY FLESH

AND MY SOULLLL

Good lord, when the day comes that Drew and Dan hit MGS4...

Wait. Will they futz around with Portable Ops after 3, do you think?

fleck0

He stole the gem that they found in like the second episode. He took it out of Dave's bag when he wasn't looking.

They should set up a GoPro to they can pass notes to Rorie and he can show them to us without the PCs seeing. Brad could have pulled that off on the sly.

He stole the gem that they found in like the second episode. He took it out of Dave's bag when he wasn't looking.

Was there a charisma check later on where Brad successfully lied to everyone about the missing gem?

That was great.

They should set up a GoPro to they can pass notes to Rorie and he can show them to us without the PCs seeing. Brad could have pulled that off on the sly.

Excellent idea.

Was there a charisma check later on where Brad successfully lied to everyone about the missing gem?

That was great.

If I recall right, it wasn't so much a charisma check as Detroit Jones told VBOMB of all people that it was his gem and then everybody had to roll against his deception and nobody rolled high enough. XD

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm legit shook that Jeff likes the DS Zelda games and Dan liked Phantom Hourglass over Spirit Tracks.

Spirit Tracks is the only Zelda game i havent finished other than Zelda 2. I thought Phantom Hourglass was waaaay better.

10 Minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom