• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

listening to dan shit on kirby is a really depressing way to roll into mgscanlon

damn you kirby why you not great

/edit IT'S HERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Random Metal Gear question.

In the MSX game Big Boss turns on you at the end right? But why did he send Solid Snake in their in the first place? Or what was Kojimas weird retocn later for why BB ordered his son to come in and wreck his stuff?

Shit dont make sense and its been annoying me since last UPF

JayEH

Random Metal Gear question.

In the MSX game Big Boss turns on you at the end right? But why did he send Solid Snake in their in the first place? Or what was Kojimas weird retocn later for why BB ordered his son to come in and wreck his stuff?

Shit dont make sense.

He was hoping Snake would either fail or die in his mission since he was a rookie.

He was salty about the clones still tbh.

Qblivion

yo people who can watch the video: can you like pm me on gb the direct link to the video or something? username there is the same as here

JayEH

1393292177035.png

Delete your cookies for Giant Bomb and go back to the front page. The video will be back up top; just hit play, don't try to go to its page.

Worked for me.

Does anyone have a link to the HD video file? I refuse to watch it in the video player, because frankly it's horrendous and I don't pay sub money to put up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom