• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to regret not going for shooting all the green things in MGS3 because I feel like I'm noticing a LOT of them. Dan made it seem like it was super hard to find them all.

Don't worry. Slight spoiler regarding them:
There's 64 in total and Dan was right when he said that some are super hard to find!

I'm starting to regret not going for shooting all the green things in MGS3 because I feel like I'm noticing a LOT of them. Dan made it seem like it was super hard to find them all.

There's a couple of them that's really hard to get, I wouldn't go for it in a first play through. You do get something awesome for getting them all though :p

There is one per area.
64 areas in the game.
The last few are extremely hard to get. (Though a lot easier on the HD collection)

Don't worry. Slight spoiler regarding them:
There's 64 in total and Dan was right when he said that some are super hard to find!

There's a couple of them that's really hard to get, I wouldn't go for it in a first play through. You do get something awesome for getting them all though :p

There is one per area.
64 areas in the game.
The last few are extremely hard to get. (Though a lot easier on the HD collection)

thanks guys!

and yeah I started to figure it was one per area when i started seeing them more often. My favorite one that I've seen so far is the one
in the warehouse that's also the exit to the jungle that the designer guy tells you about. all the way up there on the support beam, i thought it was hilarious.

These at least seem a bit easier than the FUCKING pigeons in GTAIV.

strafer

3Ehb6KA.png

FUCK YES!

Lelcar

Playing mgs 2 again for trophies

Man very easy is very easy!

MGS3, surprisingly, has an absurdly easy platinum. I got all the trophies for it in a weekend without any real effort. Unlike MGS2 and 4 which requires a lot of diligence and multiple playthroughs.

It's an odd choice considering MGS3 is probably the biggest Metal Gear with the most stuff packed into it.

Megasoum

Banned
It's a movie Dan loves, what were you expecting :p

Well I agree with his action movie tastes (The Rock is basically the best action movie ever made) but yikes....

I guess you gotta be really drunk to find that funny (I don't drink and by the sound of it, Dan can't watch a movie without being drunk himself).

Well I agree with his action movie tastes (The Rock is basically the best action movie ever made) but yikes....

I guess you gotta be really drunk to find that funny (I don't drink and by the sound of it, Dan can't watch a movie without being drunk himself).

Honestly, The Rock is an amazing movie.

GavinGT

Banned
Is there a reason that You Can't Go (Playstation) Home Again has been scheduled for so long? I feel like content is rarely scheduled that far out.

Due to the way it was programmed, there has to always be one thing in the "Coming up" section. Unless that was fixed at some point.

Megasoum

Banned
Has there been any talk regarding plans for GDC or PAX streams for GB?

There's no GDC stream and there will be a couple of PAX panels... some will be recorder, others won't.

Man I'm so bummed that the Video prod panel won't be recorded. I'm actually more interested by that panel than the proper GB one.

Don't know if anyone is interested, but the Kinda Funny Guys (Greg Miller, Colin Moriarty, Nick Scarpino, and Tim Gettys) are doing daily GDC streams from 11-5 (Pacific).

There's no GDC stream and there will be a couple of PAX panels... some will be recorder, others won't.

Man I'm so bummed that the Video prod panel won't be recorded. I'm actually more interested by that panel than the proper GB one.

Drew said they might record the audio on UPF, right? I'm holding out hope!

Screamride looks disappointing. It's just three basic minigames, and only one of them looks fun. Lol at the game where you just lean while riding a roller coaster.

convo

Now Screamride has the immediate potential for the obvious vandalism of certain buildings collapsing so i wonder if they even bother sorting things like that out.

jtar86

Don't know if anyone is interested, but the Kinda Funny Guys (Greg Miller, Colin Moriarty, Nick Scarpino, and Tim Gettys) are doing daily GDC streams from 11-5 (Pacific).
I've been really impressed with what those guys have been doing since they left ign. I wish giantbomb still had a daily show where they talked about news stories and new releases.

TraBuch

Banned
So I've been listening to that Adventure Zone D&D podcast and it's fantastic. Speaking as someone who has no experience with D&D, it's amazing how much more enjoyable a game of D&D is with a good DM, and Griffin McElroy is a DAMN good one. Absolutely hilarious. I especially love all the voices he does for the different characters. Thanks to the people that recommended it to me a few days ago.

"He sounds like Kelsey Grammar, and he looks like Common. He is one hell of a goblin."

justjim89

The THAC guys (famous for Marble Hornets) have a great DnD video series called We're on a Quest. The key is the DM, Noah, who has his shit together and does a lot of good voices and character work while keeping the game flowing nicely.

Myggen

I've been really impressed with what those guys have been doing since they left ign. I wish giantbomb still had a daily show where they talked about news stories and new releases.

Did GB ever have that? Or am I forgetting something here. I just don't think there's enough interesting stuff happening in the industry to justify that unless E3 or something similar is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom