• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally watched the Rugby 15 QL. I love how after years of having sports QL's where Vinny got blown out, both the Cricket and Rugby games have come down to the wire.

Surprised this wasnt posted

https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/572454522947182592

Brad Shoemaker
‏@bradshoemaker
Still not quite sure what I've gotten myself into here but this almost stopped me dead in my tracks.
B_HEWdwU0AAnM8_.jpg

Really hope Jason is on the bombcast this week to chat with Brad about MH4

Myggen

Are they doing a GDC stream this year?

Nope, those are always late in the week (Friday, sometimes Thursday too?) because that's when devs have the time for late night shows. But this year overlaps with PAX East which they're going out to on Thursday.

I have a feeling different people are gonna ask this throughout the week, and we'll get about 10 different rants about PAX :p

Myggen

Surprised this wasnt posted

https://twitter.com/bradshoemaker/status/572454522947182592

Really hope Jason is on the bombcast this week to chat with Brad about MH4

Brad mentioned that they would have to have Jason on if he began to play a lot of MH4, so I hope it's either this or next week!

If Brad's able to get into the mechanics of MH (which has always been my stumbling block with this series), I can see him getting reeeeeeeally into the game given how much he loves loot games. The Monster Hunter hole goes deep.

Brad mentioned that they would have to have Jason on if he began to play a lot of MH4, so I hope it's either this or next week!

If Brad's able to get into the mechanics of MH (which has always been my stumbling block with this series), I can see him getting reeeeeeeally into the game given how much he loves loot games. The Monster Hunter hole goes deep.

It always seems like Brad falls deep into these holes if he has people to play with, so I imagine having someone in the office who is into Monster Hunter would be a pretty good catalyst to fall down that hole. Hoping to see a lot of Monster Hunter discussion with Jason and Brad.

Myggen

It always seems like Brad falls deep into these holes if he has people to play with, so I imagine having someone in the office who is into Monster Hunter would be a pretty good catalyst to fall down that hole. Hoping to see a lot of Monster Hunter discussion with Jason and Brad.

Ian is also deep into MH, so that's another one!

edit: With Drift Stage as one of the games that will be on the GS live stream we might have a GB mod on the GS stage! That game looks really cool.

I just woke up from a nap, and I had a dream where there was a second QL at the Bright Lord by Vinny and Alex. And it was as if Vinny just met Alex. I was going to post it in this thread and be like 'HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND DO YOU LIKE ME YET?'. It was weird.

I've never played a Monster Hunter game before and am kinda interested in picking up MH4, but I only have a launch 3DS.

Is MH realistically playable on a small 3DS with no nub or circle pad pro?

(Also same question but for Majora 3D - I'd love to try them both)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Bacon

I've never played a Monster Hunter game before and am kinda interested in picking up MH4, but I only have a launch 3DS.

Is MH realistically playable on a small 3DS with no nub or circle pad pro?

(Also same question but for Majora 3D - I'd love to try them both)

Majora is fine to play on OG 3ds.

There is a demo for MH4 on the eshop so you can try it out for yourself. In my brief experience with it, the camera control was not ideal.

Majine

Banned
"Jeff Gerstmann, have you ever been on a rollercoaster?"

Dan, you both have. Together. We all saw it.

My immersion broke.

Someone should edit together the end of the roller coaster video with "He's gonna puke!" from Beyond the Mat. I think Dan would appreciate it.

Myggen

Steven Spielberg jokes when talking about Boom Blox will never not be funny to me.

edit: Bah! They uploaded it too early and now it doesn't work anymore. I blame Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom