• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
sQqiCXj.png

Can they even do this? The Home icon got removed from my XMB.

How would one access Home without the icon?

Download it. The XMB icon was a built in icon. You can still get the downloadable version, if you so wish. It should have been that way from the get go. It's just like how in Europe they apparently have a SingStar XMB icon that can't be removed by the user.

Dunno, but people in this thread said they were still able to access it after the icon disappeared a couple of days ago.

edit: Unfinished: Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha tomorrow. Interested to see how that has developed so far.

You can download UE4 for free which comes with the UT Pre-Alpah, it's really fun.

Download it. The XMB icon was a built in icon. You can still get the downloadable version, if you so wish. It should have been that way from the get go. It's just like how in Europe they apparently have a SingStar XMB icon that can't be removed by the user.

I see, that makes sense.

Destroy a PS4

ScreamRide look okay for something to mess around in, download custom made stuff from people with talent, but $40 seems to steep.

LiK

oh man, current P4 ER status: it's just them grinding dungeons and buying stuff. probably need to skip through this busywork.

Myggen

oh man, current P4 ER status: it's just them grinding dungeons and buying stuff. probably need to skip through this busywork.

I skipped some of that, but mostly put it on in the background. There's some fantastic moments during that stuff.

I'm watching the VJ DP ER. It's wall lady time!

All of a sudden and for no reason, but I have an inkling that Vinny and Alex will do one within the year. My coffee told me about it.

Bacon

I'm watching the VJ DP ER. It's wall lady time!

All of a sudden and for no reason, but I have an inkling that Vinny and Alex will do one within the year. My coffee told me about it.

I've never been under the impression that vinny was against doing another one, and Alex has yet to do one so he's due for it.

You may be onto something......

If Jason manages to get Brad hooked into Monster Hunter (ie he talks about it with Destiny levels of fervour on the podcast) I will sport a Jason avatar for three months order to show my alleigance to the A. Striker.

I'm starting to regret not going for shooting all the green things in MGS3 because I feel like I'm noticing a LOT of them. Dan made it seem like it was super hard to find them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom