• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corgi

Banned
Apparently they went back to get some of the stuff they've missed. :)

2731652-mgs0303.jpg

weirdly enough this thing is really useful for one section of the game.

Egg0

Banned
Vinny sounds genuinely enthusiastic in this Dragonball quick look. He's making me want to play it.

It helps that I used to be big into DBZ. I might wait for a discount though.

Vinny sounds genuinely enthusiastic in this Dragonball quick look. He's making me want to play it.

It helps that I used to be big into DBZ. I might wait for a discount though.

If you've ever liked Dragonball Z, Dragonball Xenoverse is the game for you. It delivers on all fronts.

I knew Vinny would like it!

Are they still making new Dragon Ball stories?

Didnt they stop it at some point?

Or is that way every game seems to be the exact same story every game?

they are literally Timecop-ing old stories in this one

anime movies still ongoing. heard the last one was good. there's another one coming soon.

yup, MomoClo are doing the theme song which is weirdly the only reason I know the movie exists

Battle Of Gods came out a year or so ago and was the first post - original DBZ content to be officially canon. The other movies and GT are like "what if's" or something.

And this year, I think, another offically canon DBZ movie is coming out, Revival of F (Frieza's return).

Also, Xenoverse is real good. The random loot is really the only negative about it to me.

Toriyama stopped doing DB years ago (Dragon Ball GT was a thing created by Toei, the animation company, to keep the money going) and only just restarted doing canonical stuff set in the DBZ universe again.

Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! - A 30 minute humor-focused special

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - A theatrical release that actually got a limited run in some American theaters

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman - An eleven chapter comedy series that is revealed over time to be taking place in the DB universe before the start of the series

Dragon Ball Minus - A single prequel chapter to Dragon Ball focused on Goku's parents

Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F
- A new movie coming out in Japan next month

LiK

Toriyama stopped doing DB years ago (Dragon Ball GT was a thing created by Toei, the animation company, to keep the money going) and only just restarted doing canonical stuff set in the DBZ universe again.

Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! - A 30 minute humor-focused special

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - A theatrical release that actually got a limited run in some American theaters

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman - An eleven chapter comedy series that is revealed over time to be taking place in the DB universe before the start of the series

Dragon Ball Minus - A single prequel chapter to Dragon Ball focused on Goku's parents

Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F
- A new movie coming out in Japan next month

Dude, I knew you were one of us. *proud*

Egg0

Banned
So I haven't been much into anime as I was in middle school, but once in a while I'll try to find some new stuff to get into.

Recently I've discovered Assassination Classroom (Ass Class) and it's pretty dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom