• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I think Vinny was a lot cheekier about being a 'guide' to Brad. Sometimes feigning ignorance, sometimes giving genuine tips in the guise of a joke, sometimes outright tricking Brad in to doing dumb things.

Dan forgets way too many things, and over-stresses about other things that he should just outright tell Drew. Dan just needs to relax, help out Drew when he really needs it, and just leave him to his devices. The way Dan 'hints' at 'oh should I tell you...' I think is just stressing Drew out more.

Yeah. Hinting that there's something drew's missing will influence what he does anyway, so he should probably either say it or stay completely quiet about it.

Dave Snider
‏@enemykite
Even though I’m listed on the panel for the Dadcast at PAX this year I have to skip. @nsolis is due with our second kid on March 20.

Dave Snider
‏@enemykite
Sorry I won’t be able to hang with everyone, but this is kind of the best reason to not attend PAX :)

I hope that "second kid" is a copy of blade runner installed on a pc, and that he brings his "kid" on a trip to new york to see uncle vinny and ok I'll give up it'll never happen

congratulations to d snider

mattp

You are saying shitty things about strangers who you know are going to see it.

you know what, i'm fine with them seeing it. it's not the same thing as people calling dan stupid and other insults because they disagree with some stuff he said

if i was in a room full of people, and someone in there kept calling someone else stupid and other insults, i would have no problem calling that guy an asshole. because he is being one
just because this is a forum, it doesn't mean people someone get free passes for being assholes

Dan Ryckert @DanRyckert
Sitting behind @bradshoemaker on this flight. Looks like it's time for six hours of seat-kicking and noogies! pic.twitter.com/AMdCk7IruP

B_Wt6auUcAAZOEh.jpg:large

Brad must be thrilled

Brashnir

you know what, i'm fine with them seeing it. it's not the same thing as people calling dan stupid and other insults because they disagree with some stuff he said

if i was in a room full of people, and someone in there kept calling someone else stupid and other insults, i would have no problem calling that guy an asshole. because he is being one
just because this is a forum, it doesn't mean people someone get free passes for being assholes

You're being an asshole.

edit - not so much right now, but your earlier comment was grade-A asshole material

santeesioux

Brad will never cut that hair! I can relate, I've been overdue a hair cut for well over a month.

The worst part is when your sideburns and the hair around your ears and the back of your head get all bushy and start sticking out, gotta trim that shit.

- J - D -

While watching MGScanlon3 I kept wondering "why doesn't Drew ever use crouch walk?"

Then I only just remembered now that crouch walking was only a feature in the 3DS version of MGS3, which I played about half of and gave up because I couldn't tolerate the sub-20 framerate any longer.

It's too bad they didn't update the HD version's controls to include crouch walking. Drew could use it.

I'm listening to the November 15, 2011 Bombcast, and Ryan is talking about AC Revelations. When he mentions the whole climbing a tower and scanning mechanic, Patrick said "I love that mechanic, that will never get old". Patrick never considered a reality where it was in every Ubi game, as well as lots of others.

Man, i really wish i could get into MonHun. My brother tried to get me into MonHun3 on the WiiU but it all just seemed really unfun. I much prefer a dungeon with a boss at the end ala PSO than having to hop back and forth between really small maps that take a bit to load and to chase a birdlizarddragon so i can craft a shoe made of rare cartilage.

There's something pure, simple, and enjoyable about PSO and it's a shame that no game really has come close to capturing its magic.

You'd think people would give up after a while.

imo Patrick was one of the best parts of GB. Does he still do any kind of weekly podcast thing or is he strictly writing?

IIRC he still does videos and stuff (he was finally going through Demon Souls) but its on his youtube channel

It's not close to the Patrick sucks thing tbh. Reading this thread I'm not even sure what kicked it off this time, just some random shit posting I guess.

I guess not but it seems to keep coming up now and then (also it doesn't seem as hateful like how some of the Patrick stuff went at least)

Dan gets off on this stuff.

Does he even care if its not actively trolling on twitter?

justjim89

Thermal goggles and the tranq gun both kinda break MGS3 in terms of difficulty. For a first time play through its ok but for repeat playthroughs they're best ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom