• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1L0qxE.gif

This gif should be useful the next time a AAA hyped game turns out to be a turd. Just replace chips with the game

Frith

You need to get your home fried ones man. I find chinese restaurants to use crackers that are too porous and too sweet. The ones that my family fry is thick and crunchy with a more umami flavour from the prawns.

Basically they need to look like this. Guess these variants originate from malaysia/thailand which what I'm more used to.

thai prawn crackers are the best

also haggis is pretty alright, but mealy pudding is my best scotish pudding thing

kermit.jpg

On topic we should totally share watchwords for Bloodborne dungeons here.

dont you dare backstab me or i will fight u

I'm down for it on a NG+. I always prefer the first playthrough of a souls game to be SP.

Don't worry no backstabs.
I'll fight you like a real man and just shoot you in the back.

Jamie OD

You should try to watch a Q&A at a place like Comic Con when there's a geek's favourite female actor on a panel.

Best one I read about was some guy telling an actress from the Spartacus tv show "You're the reason I cancelled my Playboy subscription."

WHAT IF it's a mess!

Think about it.

For some reason I have this weird scepticism about Bloodborne.

Like I cant help shake this feeling its only going to be 6 hours long or its set in the same area over and over or something.

Its that post Destiny world. Anything can suck no matter how good it sounds on paper.

I just want a Souls game that doesnt look like poop! It seems like a pretty easy thing to do but next gen has shown basic things are in fact easy to screw up

For some reason I have this weird scepticism about Bloodborne.

Like I cant help shake this feeling its only going to be 6 hours long or its set in the same area over and over or something.

Its that post Destiny world. Anything can suck no matter how good it sounds on paper.

I just want a Souls game that doesnt look like poop!

dark souls 2 already happened tho

dark souls 2 already happened tho

Thats my backup plan if BB turns out a dud. I only played a few hours on old gen before going "NOPE" and I never picked it up for PC for whatever reason.

Lucky me that DS2 remaster is out like the week after Bloodborne which is a pretty crafty move on Namco's part.

Oh and what are GB going to call the inevitable Bloodborne video series when someone plays through it a few months later or they do check ins like they did with DS2?

I suggest "Bloodborne to Run"

I just want a Souls game that doesnt look like poop! It seems like a pretty easy thing to do but next gen has shown basic things are in fact easy to screw up

Are you talking mechanically or actual visuals? Because none of the souls games even look remotely bad. They have some of the most inspired environmental designs I've ever seen in a video game. Especially DS1.

Thats my backup plan if BB turns out a dud. I only played a few hours on old gen before going "NOPE" and I never picked it up for PC for whatever reason.

Lucky me that DS2 remaster is out like the week after Bloodborne which is a pretty crafty move on Namco's part.

Oh and what are GB going to call the inevitable Bloodborne video series when someone plays through it a few months later or they do check ins like they did with DS2?

I suggest "Bloodborne to Run"

After seeing the remaster gameplay everything looks so freaking dull compared to bloodborne. I don't know man everything looks so washed out in Dark Souls 2. Maybe it was a right move to move from Medieval to Victorian.

tdLr9ie.gif

15841705416_a242f2941e_b.jpg

I've been thinking about making a supercut of all the shitty GB Q&As. The near-constant full body cringes I'd get whilst trying to use the C and V keys would make that pretty hard to do, though.

Frith

Black pudding just shaves it for me, but yeah, white pudding is god-like.

oh black pudding is fucking incredible but i think of that as a more uk/global thing i had some in a tappas bar last week if were counting that as Scottish then black pudding all day.

to me haggis and mealy pudding is holidays to my scottish cousins.

and talking of holiday foods

french crisps with paprika = your on holiday now
they are the best

10104121-croky_chips_paprika.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom