• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

kxX7wfR.gif

Xater pls

I am not talking specifically about these. I did have Pombären Currywurst multiple times though. They were really good. There is not any meat flavor. It's basically tomato and curry flavor.

YAY! GAF is back up!

Do we know if Giant Bomb is going to do a late night stream thing one of these nights since they didn't do one for GDC?

Haunted

I am not talking specifically about these. I did have Pombären Currywurst multiple times though. They were really good. There is not any meat flavor. It's basically tomato and curry flavor.
I mean, Currywurst is fucking delicious in the right situation.

But chips flavoured like that... I'm skeptical. I'll stick to the classics thankyouverymuch.

Ominym

Banned
Giant Bomb should just make use of that airsoft rifle and shoot anyone who comes up the mic and starts a question with "So how do I break into the..." and "Ryan".

Zebetite

Banned
All these people rambling about Ketchup chips-- y'all shoulda been in Canada a few months ago when Lays did a limited run of Cinnamon Bun flavored chips.

Now that was weird.

Mr. F

Banned
All these people rambling about Ketchup chips-- y'all shoulda been in Canada a few months ago when Lays did a limited run of Cinnamon Bun flavored chips.

Now that was weird.

At this rate I think I've been seeing more special edition chips than regular flavours, and they're all really weird.

Man, that panel was a whole cavalcade of emotions.
Arguably one of the most entertaining, with the worst Q&A, but topped off with a Jeff that was only willing to take a certain amount of bullshit.

Xater

Paxamania is tomorrow right? Guess I'll have to watch the archive of that because I actually am going to a wrestling show.

Myggen

To that's right in the middle of the show I'm at. Oh well. Please don't spoil it too much after it is over in tis thread guys?

I'll probably make a dedicated thread over at Gaming. But better to not go into this thread at all before you've watched it, I'm sure someone will bring the spoilers,

Xater

I'll probably make a dedicated thread over at Gaming. But better to not go into this thread at all before you've watched it, I'm sure someone will bring the spoilers,

If you could put an archive link into the OP once it's over that would be grand.

Lelcar

Jeff Gerstmann on the Q&A panel via tumblr:

fourthandgod asked:
Someday, Jeff, someday you'll get a Q&A session at a panel that isn't the most awkward 30 minutes of 10,000 persons' lives. Why not go back to the questions-on-notecards system you did once? I guess that takes a lot more prep, though.

Q&A would’ve probably been smoother if I could have heard any of the questions. The acoustics in that room made it hard for me to understand the people sitting next to me at times, so people that step up to ask questions barely had a chance this time out.

Myggen

If you could put an archive link into the OP once it's over that would be grand.

Yup!

Are any of you American fuckers able to tell me if this countdown to the PAX Royal Rumble is correct?

t1425828600z1.png

It says 11:30am, which isn't correct, but I know there's some daylight savings time or something happening over there tonight.

Renpatsu

Somewhat contrary opinion. I liked the CAH segment at the beginning, but then the panel itself was a rather sedate affair with Jeff (and some Vinny) pushing most of the energy aside from the great segment at the end.

Naturally I have no opinion on the Q n A because I didn't watch it.

hey friends, how was the panel

gosh, so much to catch up on when i get back tomorrow

i am not your friend buddy

Somewhat contrary opinion. I liked the CAH segment at the beginning, but then the panel itself was a rather sedate affair with Jeff (and some Vinny) pushing most of the energy aside from the great segment at the end.

Naturally I have no opinion on the Q n A because I didn't watch it.

Ren

Are you still king of the daily grind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom