• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

Jeff did ask for bad questions. No one had a good question so ipso facto didally dadally doe that guy had the best question.

chogidogs

a real human bean

4PhyZKv.gif

komplanen

Some fanboy at Pax asking Dan to sign his Puyo Puyo Tetris cracked me up. (source: Twitter)

In different news I really wish Jason sat in more QL's. Also Salt and Sanctuary looks like a great game but I wish it had a sharper art style. Everything looks a little too fuzzy.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I know ive been listening to too much powerbombcast when I end up purchasing the WWE network and watch Wrestlemania all night till 4am.

Then I bought a Daniel Bryan hoodie. What have I become?

chogidogs

I know ive been listening to too much powerbombcast when I end up purchasing the WWE network and watch Wrestlemania all night till 4am.

Then I bought a Daniel Bryan hoodie. What have I become?

Don't worry! You'll probably cancel the network and never order anything after this year's Wrestlemania.

Watch all the NXT you can handle before doing that though.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I actually didn't find the Q+A that bad. The ethics in games journalism question was bad (even though I know it was a deliberately bad question) and the 'anyway' guy completely bombed it, but otherwise it was fine. Unnecessary but fine. I've seen much, much worse.

Myggen

There's 4 and a half hours left to the PAXMANIA panel now, right?

t1425828600z1.png

I take it that this was basically another pointless PAX panel then? :p

The panel itself was really good, the Q&A part which was about 30 minutes long can be skipped. But people tend to focus on the negative when it comes to the PAX panels, so what you hear people talk about is always more or less only the Q&A part.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
lol drew getting briefly mad at dan near the end of episode 3

tWoLV36.gif

bonercop

Jeff did ask for bad questions. No one had a good question so ipso facto didally dadally doe that guy had the best question.

was it that bad? i've long since learned my lesson about watching Q&A sessions on panels, but usually there's at least 10-30% non-terrible questions

Jothel

was it that bad? i've long since learned my lesson about watching Q&A sessions on panels, but usually there's at least 10-30% non-terrible questions

The only one that made me kinda cringe was one guy asking a question over and over because they couldn't hear him... there's more to it than that but yeah

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Let's not forget the one where the guy asked why vinny pronounced a thing that way one time long ago

In the words of the panelists themselves, that was a great question

Frith

every pax I sit and think what question would I ask and I always come up blank.
anything I would want to know I would never get said on a stage because it's probably too personal and thats why its not on the bombcast already and any joke has a 90% chance of crashing and burning so hard.

I don't know what goes though peoples minds that they will be the one to thread the needle.

unless something bonkers happened in your life thats A grade material don't even try.

they talk for 3 hours a week whats left

what would you ask at a pax?

anything I would want to know I would never get said on a stage because it's probably too personal and thats why its not on the bombcast already and any joke has a 90% chance of crashing and burning so hard.

I don't know what goes though peoples minds that they will be the one to thread the needle.

unless something bonkers happened in your life thats A grade material don't even try.

they probably email these questions to the show too, but Brad has the sense to not read them

Myggen

That's pretty much any Q&A at a panel ever tbh. I wouldn't ask anything at any panel. But I do send in emails to the Bombcast from time to time, so I guess I still have some questions even after listening to the Bombcast since the start.

Frith

That's pretty much any Q&A at a panel ever tbh. I wouldn't ask anything at any panel. But I do send in emails to the Bombcast from time to time, so I guess I still have some questions even after listening to the Bombcast since the start.

yeah i have too, long ago, at least with emails if you don't make the cut its all good for either side.

that nerd impression goober, i nearly snapped my fingers off cringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom