• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
Has anyone posted the video of Vinny and Jeff dicking around the showfloor?

currently at P4 ER ep 94 and Vinny still skipped through VO during the longer scenes. Ah well, guess he'll keep doing that for the rest of the ER, amirite? i love whenever Jeff freaks over Vinny's tactics for certain battles tho. he won't let Vinny get away with that if it meant restarting the game from save point, lol

BUFU

chogidogs

vGEj2GU.jpg

Haha, didn't even notice that Ian was the "Dog."

Myggen

Trites and Pope are so fucking good as the announcers. Seriously, they make the whole thing work.

They're better than the WWE announcers these days, that's for sure.

But yeah, they've been doing a good job with this since day 1.

edit: Always great to see Rich Gallup again too. I would love it if they got him on a Bombcast one day when he was in town.

edit2:

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann

First the #PAXAMANIA betrayal, now this. It just ain't @DanRyckert's day.

B_mH6i3UwAAYCHd.jpg

Gala

Damn my sisters birthday took way to much time! Are there any archives for the Paxamania and the producer panel with the gamespot and giantbomb folks? Did I miss anything else interesting with the duders??

Tan

Damn my sisters birthday took way to much time! Are there any archives for the Paxamania and the producer panel with the gamespot and giantbomb folks? Did I miss anything else interesting with the duders??

The Giant Bomb unarchived youtube channel has most of the archives. The producer's panel is being uploaded by some dude at some point.

Myggen

The Giant Bomb unarchived youtube channel has most of the archives. The producer's panel is being uploaded by some dude at some point.

It's being uploaded by the Gamespot people, or at least he shot it on their equipment. So, it'll go up on GS and/or GB.

Also:

B_mrFV-WcAA2sEz.jpg:large

Scizzy

This probably sounds like a weird question, but has anyone ever seen Jeff and Dr. Tracksuit together at the same place in the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom