• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frith

Is this officially licenced? I wouldn't want to pay someone who just ripped the logo and is trying to make a quick buck.

yeah it is a rip off and they could have lowered the price to 7.30 on a small run but as they have sold over 300 the shirt prices go down so they are making over $1940 profit

edit: i started writing this post to defend they guy but i had a quick dick arround on teaspring and realised he could have easily made them much cheaper i'm not really offended but buyer beware your giving that dude over $5 a shirt.

Don't forget badly drawn art of beloved cartoon characters wearing gangsta clothes while wielding wads of money, a scowl, and diamond grills.

6a00e39337cb1e883401901e3632cd970b-pi

strafer

Drew is about to get his first glimpse of The End in Episode 4, I hope.

Not sure about fighting him though, can't remember how far to that boss fight.

Is it before or after The Fear?

tchocky

Drew is about to get his first glimpse of The End in Episode 4, I hope.

Not sure about fighting him though, can't remember how far to that boss fight.

Is it before or after The Fear?

After,
it is the last thing in the jungle because you then get the ladder

Myggen

Don't forget badly drawn art of beloved cartoon characters wearing gangsta clothes while wielding wads of money, a scowl, and diamond grills.

6a00e39337cb1e883401901e3632cd970b-pi

Man, that's so fucking gangsta.

Original RUN GFB shirts were a Dave Lang exclusive, so yeah it's just some dude.

In other news, here are some large versions of the beer labels on the Giant Bomb beer the guys were drinking at the panel, courtesy of yours truly:

Hah, those are great.

Frith

i kinda wish dr tracksuit wasn't the opposite of jeff though.
like, jeffs got sick timing, seeing greg miller run the room just made me think what would Jeff be like if his gimmick was a little closer to his personality. the heavy breathing and spaced out drug vibe of tracksuit doesn't really lend its self to his sarky comeback quick joke style.

i suppose i just wanna see jeff burn everyone in the industry, that would be a good time.

like, jeffs got sick timing, seeing greg miller run the room just made me think what would Jeff be like if his gimmick was a little closer to his personality. the heavy breathing and spaced out drug vibe of tracksuit doesn't really lend its self to his sarky comeback quick joke style.

i suppose i just wanna see jeff burn everyone in the industry, that would be a good time.

So you're saying we need video game industry roasts?

I think I'd be down for this.

Fjordson

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Testament to Jeff's ability to be funny without really playing it up for the camera/podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom