• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

The writing in Pneuma was unbearable and Im someone who thought Quantum Conundrum was moderately entertaining. The game itself doesnt look too hot either
edit- that last puzzle holy shit

Patryn

What's with Jeff's tweet about him and Dan playing Blitz? Is there a video anywhere?
There's a couple of really great classic arcades in New Hampshire. I believe they tend to hit them when they come to PAX East. I think that's where they were.

I would be shocked if there was video. I think it's just something they do for fun.

Bacon

There's a couple of really great classic arcades in New Hampshire. I believe they tend to hit them when they come to PAX East. I think that's where they were.

I would be shocked if there was video. I think it's just something they do for fun.

If it wasn't caught on video it didn't actually happen as far as I'm concerned

Hey guys, I can totally make the next thread if you want. I have some experience making OTs with some early
Super Best Friends
threads.

Volotaire

jimmy wanted a day off, jeez

You're taking out the competition aren't you?
1f60a.png

Follow the money

Goodness, CQC is Drew's best friend now! I'm really glad that is working out for him.

I don't know if it was that my mind was to tightly engraved with the way MGS2 played at the time, but I could never get CQC to work for me. For the most part, I avoided it, but it's making me want to get back into playing specifically to wrap my head around the system.

Tangentially, MGScanlon got me to purchase the MGCollection not too long ago. Sitting so nicely on my shelf... I want to play it!

Come on guys, don't let the community thread sour your opinion on SBFP. It's just another bunch of gaming personalities that play videos game and talk about wrestling. Very comparable to Giant Bomb actually. Hell, even some SBFP members are into GB too. Pat talks about the bombcast all the time in their podcast.

Volotaire

#JimmyforOT

Come on guys, don't let the community thread sour your opinion on SBFP. It's just another bunch of gaming personalities that play videos games and talk about wrestling. Very comparable to Giant Bomb actually. Hell, even some SBFP members are into GB too. Pat talks about the bombcast all the time in their podcast.

I liked some of their E3 reactions. I can't really comment on their content since I have watched relatively little.

Bacon

Come on guys, don't let the community thread sour your opinion on SBFP. It's just another bunch of gaming personalities that play videos game and talk about wrestling. Very comparable to Giant Bomb actually. Hell, even some SBFP members are into GB too. Pat talks about the bombcast all the time in their podcast.

I gave them a fair shot. My ears were ringing for days afterwards

(Not actually, they were way too loud though)

Don't steal the next thread from jimmy, it's all he has!

I'm just here waiting for Danswers. You said this Monday, Danny!

oh its his if he wants it

its anybodys if they want it

last time no one else was doing it and i swept in and seized the power vacuum

much like libya at the time

Myggen

I've liked some of what the Two Best Friends have done. I remember loving the Bear Grylls episode they did (I need to see that full playthrough) and that's what got me into their channel. But with time I thought they became a bit too shouty for my taste, and I'm not a big Liam fan. They also need to get some better mics for their podcast, because that sounded like garbage the last time I listened.

And yeah, Matt and especially Pat are big GB fans. Pat has said that Jeff is more or less the person who inspired him to try to do what they do now. It's also clear that they've taken a huge amount of inspiration from GB, they even do the "talk over conferences" videos now. But good on them, they seem like likeable guys.

demidar

I've liked some of what the Two Best Friends have done. I remember loving the Bear Grylls episode they did (I need to see that full playthrough) and that's what got me into their channel. But with time I thought they became a bit too shouty for my taste, and I'm not a big Liam fan. They also need to get some better mics for their podcast, because that sounded like garbage the last time I listened.

And yeah, Matt and especially Pat are big GB fans. Pat has said that Jeff is more or less the person who inspired him to try to do what they do now. It's also clear that they've taken a huge amount of inspiration from GB, they even do the "talk over conferences" videos now. But good on them, they seem like likeable guys.

Pat can be a bit too loud. I wouldn't mind if he toned it down a little.

we're now going to talk about another community in this community thread.

well, since we're here, which Super Best Friend would make for a good dad?

Pat can be a bit too loud. I wouldn't mind if he toned it down a little.

oh, we got ourselves a really good step dad here but i need better father material

Hey guys, I can totally make the next thread if you want. I have some experience making OTs with some early
Super Best Friends
threads.

Chao we all know you still stop by from time to time.

we're now going to talk about another community in this community thread.

well, since we're here, which Super Best Friend would make for a good dad?

Honestly Pat. If you listen to his solo stuff, he's actually a rather relaxed dude. Everyone else just scares me at some weird level.

Is SBFP NOT the same as Two Best friends play?

I can't even keep track of all the 'famous' game casters.

I found the Vanoss Gaming channel over the weekend. I rather enjoy that channel.

demidar

I found the Vanoss Gaming channel over the weekend. I rather enjoy that channel.

It was Two Best Friends Play when there were only two of them, but then another 2 joined and it became SBFP.

It was Two Best Friends Play when there were only two of them, but then another 2 joined and it became SBFP.

Oh. I liked one of their videos but failed in a bulk waiting. It seems to be hit or miss for me but I have liked some things they did. However, they talked a bunch of shit about Honky Tonk Man and I am NOT down with that.

Wow does that Pneuma game look not great.

I mean visually it looks great, but tying a lot of your puzzles to the camera? Like, even if it was VR, just fuck that would get annoying.

EW GET OUT OF HERE YOU NERD.

I RECOGNIZE YOU FROM THE SBFP THREADS DON'T EVEN TRY THAT SHIT HERE SON

Used to be called Two Best Friends with just Matt and Pat but since a while ago they introduced some other close friends, Woolie and Liam, into their regular content so now they're called Super Best Friends Play.

Chao we all know you still stop by from time to time.

Honestly Pat. If you listen to his solo stuff, he's actually a rather relaxed dude. Everyone else just scares me at some weird level.

I...I only want to talk about SBFP stuff. Not anime or hentai stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom