• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

That image proves that Jeff's love for jars goes way back.

Also his hatred for Alex.

and Drew.

and Brad.

and Dan.

and Alexis.

I think when I get home I'm gonna see what's new in the world of Sonic vore fanfic

stop_sign_jack_black_by_theshinytyphlosion-d6qnzh4.jpg

I'm going to change the subject because it got too weird/offtopic/smelly in here.

Did anyone else think that kimmy gibbler was aight back when you were a kid? Like, you'd want to see what she was up to after school and stuff?

all I remember from the best friends play stuff is that the one or two videos I watched were both PewDiePie-tier

also there should totally be a character with the last name gibbler in an arena shooter or something

all I remember from the best friends play stuff is that the one or two videos I watched were both PewDiePie-tier

also there should totally be a character with the last name gibbler in an arena shooter or something

I mean...The jokes do get a bit juvenile sometimes and for the most part it sounds like they're yelling loudly for comedic purposes but the guys at SBFP genuinely know their shit around games and are super passionate about them. Just watch their recent Silent Hill 2 LP. They got the voice actor of the main character on their podcast last month.

I mean...The jokes do get a bit juvenile sometimes and for the most part it sounds like they're yelling loudly for comedic purposes but the guys at SBFP genuinely know their shit around games and are super passionate about them. Just watch their recent Silent Hill 2 LP. They got the voice actor of the main character on their podcast last month.

That doesn't excuse the tired, forced attempts at humor. I'm not going to find the screaming and yelling funny just because they're knowledgeable dudes.

Megasoum

Banned
God dammit they are releasing way too many podcast... Ain't got time for that!

I'm almost done with Alt-F1. Then I have the Harmonix dumptruck (ok, I'll probably skip), the Ryckert bonus podcast, the new Danswers that just came out.

And then on top of that I have 2 Tested podcast still to go through.

Myggen

I feel bad. I haven't listened to a single Danswers yet. Good show?

I like it. It's better with guests to give another perspective, but it's all surprisingly good. The depression/anxiety talk from the first episode was really good, speaking as someone with anxiety. They're only gonna do episodes with guests going forward, and that's a good thing.

I'm going to change the subject because it got too weird/offtopic/smelly in here.

Did anyone else think that kimmy gibbler was aight back when you were a kid? Like, you'd want to see what she was up to after school and stuff?

Kimmy Gobbler is my username on the Internet's second-largest Full House-themed vore message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom