• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
this q&a, what the fffffff

why did i not skip this

i want to take the next flight to boston and punch everyone in the face

The worst part about con Q&As is that all the people smart enough to not ask a question at a con Q&A don't participate, ensuring it's nothing but the worst of the worst.

this q&a, what the fffffff

why did i not skip this

i want to take the next flight to boston and punch everyone in the face

Oh man you should have seen the live reactions in this thread

It was a roller coaster of emotions and me in my head going "IT CAN'T GET WORSE CAN IT?" and it somehow gets worse. Ex) This happened at the "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT?" part.

It was like a hilarious trainwreck I regretted not getting beer earlier in the evening though afterward

LiK

you know what never gets old from the OG P4 dungeons? Whenever Chie says:

"Aha! Is this our chance?"

HAHAHA, so bad. I love that Jeff/Vinny also got a kick outta it every time as well. XD

Giant Bomb thread you're my only hope. What was the mailbag/I love mondays with Brad's shocked face? It was in the CBSi building if I'm remembering right. Someone told him something than his face dropped. It was someones avatar for a bit.

daydream

Banned
Stay strong.

OUcFr5U.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
you know what never gets old from the OG P4 dungeons? Whenever Chie says:

"Aha! Is this our chance?"

HAHAHA, so bad. I love that Jeff/Vinny also got a kick outta it every time as well. XD

Original Chie's terrible delivery is the reason Original Chie is Best Chie. It's like a half dozen lines in the game were recorded by stitching together syllables from other lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom