• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this happen so often with the MGS videos ?

edit: and since they changed how they name the files, we can't just access the video by entering the correct url anymore.

this q&a, what the fffffff

why did i not skip this

i want to take the next flight to boston and punch everyone in the face

eh your overreacting it was mostly average.

the worst to me was the ethics (although that apparently was a joke, even his shaky voice sounded like a troll character as well) and that dude who pretty much fucking wasted that great burn he did to Jeff earlier on.

so you know how in jackass the movie, bam margera does this nutty thing to get his mom to say "fuck"

what part of metal gear scanlon will get drew to finally break and say it himself

Oh my god that 38 minute moment(Bit after)

so damn good my mouth was agape during that tense moment

Edit-Oh my god this episode is my favorite one so far

Brakke

Banned
Just watched the PAX panel. Man. Who's been to one? Now do the Q&As play in the audience? Shit is always a train wreck. That guy with the Hard Hitting Panel Journalism about Rock Band lmao.

GavinGT

Banned
Come hell or high water, I'll be going to the next PAX. I simply must ask the Giant Bomb panel of experts about how I can break into games journalism.

This is definitely my favorite episode of all 3 series

Drew is finally in the game
The wondrous random things that happen
Drew killing everyone

It's a magnificent episode.

Myggen

Just watched the PAX panel. Man. Who's been to one? Now do the Q&As play in the audience? Shit is always a train wreck. That guy with the Hard Hitting Panel Journalism about Rock Band lmao.

I've only heard good things from people who has been in the audience for one of those. I'm sure the Q&A section is probably as bad in person as on stream when it's bad, but I guess the rest probably makes up for it.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
This is definitely my favorite episode of all 3 series

Drew is finally in the game
The wondrous random things that happen
Drew killing everyone

It's a magnificent episode.
A lot of amazing moments already. Those grenade throws were clutch as fuck.

Had no idea that
dogs could eat the dead animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom