• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
brad liked the first 20 minutes of ori

5/5 confirmed

but it's not AAA enough to be goty so who knows if it'll show up at the end of the year

joking

swimbuff

Also, MGS1 and MGS4 are the best two of the series. Let's get Snake Duder over with already so that Dan & Drew can move on to a real MGS game. Solid Snake over Big Boss anytime and every time.

bonercop

drew just blew past the whole lab area in one go:( that was one of the most memorable parts of the game for me, because you can do so much stupid physics nonsense to fuck with the guards in that area.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's not awful, but if it's going to be increasingly about love or sex advice than it's not really for me.

There's something about these podcasts that inevitably becomes just sex or love advice.

Liamc723

It's not awful, but if it's going to be increasingly about love or sex advice than it's not really for me.

There's something about these podcasts that inevitably becomes just sex or love advice.

I guess that's down to Dan and Danny to pick a good variety of questions.

Watching that DBZ video made me remember that Vinny is perfect

every damn time

"We want to answer your questions about anything!"

"I did it with 3 girls and I think I want to do it with more but im not sure if I should?"

"I dont really like my girlfriend but i also dont like game of thrones what should i do ????"

I feel like Max's trolling of Vinny is the universe's way to get back at him for messing with Brad during his Demon's Souls run.

The universe works in mysterious ways

Bacon

I wonder if any of the guys are going to take a look at Cities: Skylines. I have a feeling Ryan would have loved this game.

Jb

Sounds like MBMBAM, which is pretty much my favorite comedy podcast.

Volotaire

Hello folks, newish member here, longtime lurker and even longertime fan of the site. Thought since I spend hours a week reading this thread, might as well start posting in it.

Anyway looking at the OP I think thread title should have been 'giant bemb "dot com"'.

Welcome!

graboids

I hope they get the crew together and do one or more of the GTAV Heists as a QL or just a long video... I probably wont ever play through them but I would love to watch GB play them.

Lijik

not really treading new ground here, but danswers is super good with a guest but i couldnt get into the third episode where it was just dan and danny. feels like its missing a spark when its just the two of them now that Ive heard it with guests

Patryn

Didn't they record one with Samantha? That should be the next one.

Yeah, it'll be posted two weeks from yesterday.

Also, for PAX Q&A, we should find a brave volunteer and pick a question for them to ask. If you want change, you need to be part of the change!

Wait, isn't Ori coming to PC as well? Why can't I find it on Steam?
It is on Steam but overnight the ability to buy it has gone away for some reason. It's still on my wishlist. I'm sure it'll be back shortly.

Danswers is great. I don't think it's weird at all that they're sharing so much. It's a hell of a lot less weird than some of the speculation about them that we are guilty of in this thread!

I'm been thinking about writing in, but it would have to be something insightful or substantial before I did.

Myggen

Though really, considering how much people hated that DSP MGS video, I wonder how people feel about other people paying to watch something similar.

People dislike DSP mainly because all he does is whine about the games he's playing, that he plays them poorly is just a small part of that. There's dedicated threads on GAF for Jeff Green's playthroughs of different games, and no one will say that that dude is good at the games he's playing.

daydream

Banned
Any of you guys playing Helldivers? Thinking about getting it on Vita and would love to play co-op with non-randoms.

(I know I wasn't too hot on it during UPF but the QL put it back on my radar.)

LiK

Any of you guys playing Helldivers? Thinking about getting it on Vita and would love to play co-op with non-randoms.

(I know I wasn't too hot on it during UPF but the QL put it back on my radar.)

i bought it but i haven't played it yet. PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom