• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get all anime on me just yet, buster

it's only tuesday

umWEnyr.gif

Myggen

We should be quite close. Jeff did say he is interviewing applicants currently and has shortlisted the CV's/applications. I'd say end of March /mid April time.

I got the impression that they were close when they talked about it during the panel, yeah.

edit: Might be a bit early talking about title suggestions, still got about 1-2 weeks left of this thread unless the new hire is announced before then.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Giant Bomb #13 | a while ago on the bombcast you had an email from someone from oyster bay and as soon as you read that vinny went "oyster bay", and jeff followed along. One of my coworkers is from oyster bay and he doesn't know what you're talking about so I was just wondering where that came from?

daydream

Banned
Giant Bomb #13 | a while ago on the bombcast you had an email from someone from oyster bay and as soon as you read that vinny went "oyster bay", and jeff followed along. One of my coworkers is from oyster bay and he doesn't know what you're talking about so I was just wondering where that came from?

is this the name of the new fiona apple album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom