• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balb

I don't really blame Dan for not liking MH4. Brad needed 2 guys who worked on the localization + Jason to put him over the edge. Not everyone has that luxury, and it's fair to expect the game to teach itself to you.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
oh, I'm sure the doujinsoft community will be tripping over themselves once more people get VR headsets in their hands

I just think it's funny that this made it to the TGS stage presentation.

I do love how harada is unapologetic in how big of an otaku he is.

Actually is there a GIF of that giant no smiley shaking his head in the video? That is seriously tickling my funny bone for some reason.

I do love how harada is unapologetic in how big of an otaku he is.

Actually is there a GIF of that giant no smiley shaking his head in the video? That is seriously tickling my funny bone for some reason.

CjVnVyI.gif

So from the bloodborne thread it sounds like it's living up to expectations.

i wonder who'll review it. Vinny+Alex? Brad+Drew?Maybe have some 2 player co-op with GBeast?

Ooh boy..

strafer

If it's Vinny and Brad there is going to be about 20 min of them talking about how Dark Soils 2 didn't live up to the hype and how they didn't enjoy it.

I know how it goes.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If it's Vinny and Brad there is going to be about 20 min of them talking about how Dark Soils 2 didn't live up to the hype and how they didn't enjoy it.

Yeah I was really disappointed in dark soils 2. Didn't give my garden bed the rich nutrients and water retention that the original dark soils gave me.

Megasoum

Banned
This is nitpicky but the whole "Fuuuuuckk you" thing from Dan is starting to get on my nerves.

To be clear I really don't mind the swearing...hell I swear a shit ton myself lol.

I dunno....anyway I'll go back to my cold medicine induced coma.

Liamc723

This is nitpicky but the whole "Fuuuuuckk you" thing from Dan is starting to get on my nerves.

To be clear I really don't mind the swearing...hell I swear a shit ton myself lol.

I dunno....anyway I'll go back to my cold medicine induced coma.

It's annoyed me for a while too, so does "eat shit". He seems to swear for absolutely no reason sometimes.

As someone who's never played original DmC, playing the DE with Turbo Mode, 60 FPS, Manual Lock-on, and Hardcore mode, this already feels so much more like a DMC game. I can see why it'd be really easy to dislike it without all that stuff, like I probably would have.

I'm glad NT took all the serious criticism with the game to heart to try and put out the best possible product. Its a much better game for it.

As someone who's never played original DmC, playing the DE with Turbo Mode, 60 FPS, Manual Lock-on, and Hardcore mode, this already feels so much more like a DMC game. I can see why it'd be really easy to dislike it without all that stuff, like I probably would have.

I'm glad NT took all the serious criticism with the game to heart to try and put out the best possible product. Its a much better game for it.

I played the PC version, but at one point I fired up the PS3 version because it was free and it was unbearable. games like that reaaaally need to have 60fps.

I played the PC version, but at one point I fired up the PS3 version because it was free and it was unbearable. games like that reaaaally need to have 60fps.

Exactly. DMC falls into the character action genre that's closer to being a fighting game than any other genre. It needs 60 FPS more than any other kind of game (other than fight games obviously).

Even when I booted up the Definitive Edition, I felt that it was a little too slow even with the 60 FPS, until I finished the tutorial level and found Turbo Mode in the mission options. Saying Turbo Mode makes a world of difference would be a complete understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom