• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that asshole
dantes-inferno-cover-redesign-25957-1263918009-7.jpg

That's the most disgusting thing I've seen all week.

Turnstyle

WHEREISTHEHOTLINEMIAMI2QUICKLOOK?!?!?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE?

(The GB Quick Look of the first game was what sold me on it)

I agree that we could really use more variety in duder matchups so it's not just Dan + Someone Else for everything.

Also, how long has Jeff been saying "all that sort of stuff" all the time and how come it's only in the past month that I realized it?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I agree that we could really use more variety in duder matchups so it's not just Dan + Someone Else for everything.

Also, how long has Jeff been saying "all that sort of stuff" all the time and how come it's only in the past month that I realized it?
They don't really have enough people to have different combinations. Especially if Jeff is in management and basically in meetings all day. It's kind of unfortunate to be honest.

They don't really have enough people to have different combinations. Especially if Jeff is in management and basically in meetings all day. It's kind of unfortunate to be honest.

I wouldn't mind the return of 3 man QLs. those end up being pretty good for the most part. Bread, Draw, and Den on most games would be alright and Greg could do some every once in a while.

hotline miami 2 is hard

i keep dying

read that there are a lot more glass doors and enemies in HM2 along with larger maps.

not what i was looking for from HM2, especially the first two things.

daydream

Banned

all that shit y'all

PensOwl

Banned
I'm so glad they got to compare MGS3 and MH at the end of the podcast, every one of Dan's complaints about Monster Hunter could be lobbed back at MGS3 easily.

And I like MGS3. But these are just two Japanese ass games with similar pitfalls and its hard not to see that.

"Talked to Jason at PAX, he told me it was a bad game too"

Monster Hunter is worse than destiny confirmed

I'm so glad they got to compare MGS3 and MH at the end of the podcast, every one of Dan's complaints about Monster Hunter could be lobbed back at MGS3 easily.

And I like MGS3. But these are just two Japanese ass games with similar pitfalls and its hard not to see that.

Yea, it took me about 60 hours until I started enjoying MGS3 too.

I wouldn't mind the return of 3 man QLs. those end up being pretty good for the most part. Bread, Draw, and Den on most games would be alright and Greg could do some every once in a while.

read that there are a lot more glass doors and enemies in HM2 along with larger maps.

not what i was looking for from HM2, especially the first two things.

I am in a level which is basically a cover shooter now.

- J - D -

Rorie's card would have him holding a d&d handbook while being surrounded by a dozen puppies, who are each holding a photo of another puppy.

Zaph

The GB/GS production panel is surprisingly good - even the Q&A. Questions were considered and appropriate.

Also, Jason joins in on the GB tradition of bringing up breastfeeding during a panel.

Wunder

The GB/GS production panel is surprisingly good - even the Q&A. Questions were considered and appropriate.

Also, Jason joins in on the GB tradition of bringing up breastfeeding during a panel.

i want moreeee that panel was grrrrrreat! Only slight annoyance was Rob Handlery continually stating how many hits his comparison videos get

convo

There had to be at least one interesting thing in the Q&A, but i don't want to scrub through it.
Can anyone tell me when there is one in the video? Also where is that CAH video.

I think it's already been a week since Drew played MGS. Episode 5 is going to be...interesting.

My prediction:
"Where's the scientist? How do I talk?"
*Snake adjusts glasses*
*Alert Phase*
*Dan laughs*
"I'm going to snap this controller in half."

Zaph

i want moreeee that panel was grrrrrreat! Only slight annoyance was Rob Handlery continually stating how many hits his comparison videos get

Yeah, it was slightly annoying but a salient reminder of just how vital that stuff is to other 'normal' sites where even content producers can't stop thinking about it. Obviously GB keeps an eye on it, but it doesn't seem to lock them into making content they obviously aren't into
aside from Drew

Fjordson

The more Dan the better. He's single-handedly revitalized the site with all of his content.

I would like to see Jeff in more stuff though. I love when he's on Demo Derby.

Turnstyle

Hotline Miami 2 QL looks imminent.

If you search for it on the Whisky Media video buddy app it comes up, but doesn't play yet. Looks like it's a GB East video.

Yay!

I'm sure it's a lot of work and effort to do those, but it did seem odd that he made them out to be some sort of innovation when Digital Foundry were really the first (and still best, in my opinion) when it comes to them.

At least Brad is always careful to give them credit when he relies on their findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom